PDA

View Full Version : Klasse group buy??

Jngrbrdman
01-08-2002, 05:34 PM
Is there going to be another one anytime soon? I`ve got a lot of interest drummed up for the stuff and was wondering if anyone knew where the best deal on it was. I`m sure I have 15 or 20 orders lined up easy if not more.

BradE
01-08-2002, 05:37 PM
Try contacting Tim Miller, the owner of TACS, he maybe willing to give you a deal on a group buy if you want to sponsor it.

Here`s his e-mail tacscar1@home.com (``)

Jngrbrdman
01-08-2002, 05:53 PM
Thanks! That is what I needed I think. Do you know if he has any problems shipping to Toronto?

BradE
01-08-2002, 08:46 PM
I don`t know, you will have to ask Tim. I would imagine that it would be pretty expensive sending a large amount of Klasse to Canada though. :(

Jngrbrdman
01-08-2002, 10:51 PM
Tim is going to get back to me on the shipping prices but my hopes are that maybe a discount on the product will help offset the cost of shipping. If I have to then I`ll have it all shipped to me and I`ll work out getting it up to Toronto. Once I get the details I`ll post em up here. I told DSCR that they need to notify me with intrest before the end of the month. This is my first time sponsoring a group buy so I`m still figuring out what needs to be done as I go along. :)