PDA

View Full Version : My new and improved website is up

Scottwax
12-30-2001, 01:02 AM
www.scottwax.com

It still needs some fine tuning-my brother resized a few picks that are not as sharp as they could be and in the exotics section, he had too many pics of the purple Lamborghini and none of the red one or the Ferrari 348. The services section isn`t completed yet either, but should be in the next day or two. By mid week, everything should be 100%.

Can you believe `scottwax.com` has not been taken up to now?

Redcar GUY
12-30-2001, 01:10 AM
Site looks great!!!! I wish I had some Clients cars like that! Great job!!!!!!!!!!

Langley Interior Car Kare
12-30-2001, 01:22 AM
i love that bentley dood...it has over 1600 hits already.....:up

Scottwax
12-30-2001, 01:27 AM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by FLONI [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>i love that bentley dood...it has over 1600 hits already.....:up [/b]</blockquote>
Actually, before it was moved to my own site and updated, it had about 1560. I just posted on this board and off-topic.net that it was up. It has got about 50 hits in the last half hour or so. :up

I detailed a BMW Z8 last week, and I am detailing his BMW M1 on Monday (weather permitting), so those will obviously go on the exotics page.

Pats300zx
12-30-2001, 07:56 AM
Nice work site looks great....:up

Scottwax
12-30-2001, 11:28 AM
Does anyone have any ideas how to make my site have a little more pizzazz? Maybe a flash intro? Borders around the pages? I`m satisfied with the cars and the general layout, but both my brother and especially me are novices when it comes to web design.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.