PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here visit the folks or family and surprised them by detailing their car?

Will Dunion
12-25-2001, 01:33 AM
I drove about 800 miles to visit my folks and brought along a few detailing products. Did my Mom`s car with Pinnacle Wash, Klasse AIO & SG and Pinnacle Rubber & Vinyl Protectant.

Will Dunion
12-25-2001, 02:03 AM
still trying to figure out how to upload a photo...

I`m using the "Attach file" toggle but I don`t think the image is uploading. Is there a way I can manually upload an image to Autopia and have it stored here? Help.

8ball
12-25-2001, 07:21 PM
Nice job, Scooby!

I think it`s a great idea. The only problem is getting them to keep it looking good. You have to provide a little education along with the elbow grease.

I did my sister-in-law`s car about a month ago, and I promised to do my niece`s car as soon as the weather and time permits. Plus, the niece`s is pretty rough looking, and will give me a good opportunity to use the new PC. I`m going to have to reorder some Z products though.

I`ll try to get some before and after pics to post.

dtraylor
12-25-2001, 08:08 PM
I was hoping to do my dads truck, since its a mine vehicle and rarely gets a thorough cleaning, but it was freezking outside today, I had ot go in every 10 minutes becasue I kept getting too cold. I did manage to vacuum my car, clean and condition the seats. Took all day though :D I`m hoping to pull the tires off mine sometime and clean the rims and pretty up the tires. Once it gets warm enough I`ll do my dads truck, my moms van, and my grandparent`s LHS.