View Full Version : How NOT to customize your car

Pages : [1] 2

Scottwax
12-19-2001, 08:06 PM
Here are a couple of sorry examples of customizing retardation in Arlington:

Import style

Scottwax
12-19-2001, 08:08 PM
And a domestic. Looks like this guy went down the auto accessory aisle at K-Mart and bought everything. And yes, I know it is a fake Cobra.

dtraylor
12-19-2001, 09:25 PM
Ah, I was expecting something more along the lines of the coffee can exhaust. You know, once I wondered what all the rice boys thought was so great about these, so I decided to "experiment" with an old can I found in the shop. I punched a hole in it and stuck it on my pipe and fired it up. It sounded horrible! It made this mechanical whining sound. I ripped it off and threw it across the shop :D

I gotta admit, some of the more "simple" ricers are cool looking, but the kinds with the huge wings and all that other garb I think are overkill and defeat any purpose they`re supposed to have. Oh well, around here the theory is, "Dont air bag it, SAND bag it!"

(load up your trunk with sand bags, 20 bucks and your a genuine lowrider :p )

Laird Sparks
12-19-2001, 10:28 PM
Ugliest mo-fo`in cars. Usually you see kids in those kinda cars, driving one handed with their seat lowered and all the way back. Some people just don`t have any taste. :down

BradE
12-20-2001, 01:24 PM
How about those cars where they have an expensive sound system and the gold ghetto wire rims, but there car is painted in 3 or 4 different colors......the main one being primer gray and the second being rust :rolleyes:

Scottwax
12-20-2001, 09:09 PM
When my brother was in the Marines, he had a Chevette he paid $900 for and promptly installed a $2000 stereo. Sorry, the paint was fine on the car and no ghetto wire wheels.

How about a car with a spoiler on the roof? Note the ground effects made from rain gutters.

Clean Dean
12-25-2001, 09:46 PM
...went through a stage were he would spend thousands of hard earned dollars souping up 10 year old 4 cyl. compact import cars, that he purchased for @$1000. I am glad to see that he has outgrown this stage, and I am also glad to see that others share in my pain when I see horrible spoilers and racing accessories on Yugos.

boywonder
12-26-2001, 08:48 AM
Have you guys ever been to www.ricecop.com?

Scottwax
12-28-2001, 07:59 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by PrinzII [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>Have you guys ever been to www.ricecop.com? [/b]</blockquote>
Yes, I even printed out some rice tickets and put them on a few cars. I really hate the Altezza/clear tail trend. Totally http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/```.gif

YoSteve
12-30-2001, 09:44 PM
I was wondering where my as seen on TV vegetable slicers went, someone put them on cars. If you Klasse them they cut easier :D

Don2000g
01-06-2002, 11:48 AM
the first and LAST pics are quite hillarious. Hehe!

FussyBob
01-16-2002, 12:14 PM
I think it was a Neon. I flew by him, and then slowed down to get the pic. I am seeing more bad ricers everywhere.

Although, It`s great to destroy these cars in races. My car is still a sleeper (except the exhaust).

ww50th
01-16-2002, 12:41 PM
For hours of endless fun go to http://www.riceboypage.com/ (`http://www.riceboypage.com/`)
and look through all the pictures. It is amazing what some people will do to a car!!

boywonder
01-16-2002, 04:40 PM
I remember seeing a Prelude with an Acura emblem on it and the coffee can exhaust. The funny thing about this rice rocket was that dude still had the Honda emblem on the front. :D

Lemonxxs
01-16-2002, 05:03 PM
I love the spare donut for the left rear wheel!!!LOL