PDA

View Full Version : Top of the Line jumbo MF towels

Josiah
12-19-2001, 07:02 PM
I ordered three of the jumbo MF towels from topoftheline.com for drying vehicles. I am VERY pleased with my first go at it.

These are the 16x36" http://www.topoftheline.com/jummictow.html (`http://www.topoftheline.com/jummictow.html`) blue MF towels. They seem VERY plush, compared to neatitems.com mint green terry towels, they are very similar, probably not quite as plush, but very close. I had no worries about using it on my paint.

I did not get to wash it (just got it last night) and used it today, and had a little linting at first as I expected, but after the hood there was no linting.

These things picked up water GREAT! One pass is all it took, then it started to get sopping wet after the truck and sides. I didn`t need to wring it out, just finished up the windows and lower sides of the car. Wow! This is so much easier than the absorber, and it gives you a great piece of mind.

I want to try the Big Blue from CMA and the large MFs from neatitems, but for the next few months these will work great. A little bit bigger size would not hurt though.

Enjoy!
Josiah

Langley Interior Car Kare
12-20-2001, 12:27 AM
:up those look nice...like giant good MF`s...the ones i have from CMA are awesomr but they have that waffle thing going on...the ones you showed in the link look like just big Mf`s....i wonder why all the sites are coming out full force with the huge Mf`s....i mean they always had them but now its on fire....im glad though.thx dood:)

Josiah
12-20-2001, 12:29 AM
I want to try the neatitems big ones, they might be a little plusher, and they are larger. But these work great.

Also, the tags on these came right off. Neatitems` tags always give me trouble, but these came off pretty easy, just pull. :D

imported_BretFraz
12-21-2001, 11:59 PM
I love my TOL jumbos. I bought two and am very happy with their absorbing qualities. I use a CWB after a wash. After a quick wipe of my jumbo, the car is perfectly dry, no streaks or smears. And I`ve never had to use more than one per wash. If the plushness is not up to Neatitems mint green standards, it`s pretty darn close. For drying use I see no real benefit for something slightly plusher.

Highly recommended.:up :up

Don2000g
01-11-2002, 12:49 AM
Great info guys. Its great to hear that there are many great drying towels out there right now. It seems as this type of business and committment to auto detailing is starting to pick up now. Laters