PDA

View Full Version : Steve Hall/NeatItems.com: Great Customer Service

Blues
12-19-2001, 04:22 PM
Well, after reading all the MF talk here (I first learned about this site about a week ago, right after I picked up my 2002 Eddie Bauer Explorer, 4X4, V-8) I originally picked up a couple of the NicSand towels available at Walmart. (Blue/Green)

Reading further, I learned about the various grades of MF towels you lunatics, (;)), I mean connoisseurs have tried and tested.

(Bad enough that I`m awaiting delivery of five (irregular) charisma hand towels tomorrow.)

So...On Sunday evening I placed an order for five of the NeatItems.com terry MF towels (mint green of course). Lo and behold, they arrive in South FL only two days after having been shipped on Monday. I mean, I can`t get a letter sent to downtown Miami in four days half the time! ;) Kudos to Steve Hall.

Anyway, haven`t used `em yet, but to the hand they feel softer than the NicSand towels, and they appear to be more densely woven (higher thread count?). The difference in feel may be somewhat attributable to the fact that I`ve hand washed the NicSand towels a couple of times, so take that into account as I don`t have any that are brand new to compare.

Naturally I joined in puterbum`s group purchase to add ten more mint green ones to my current stash. That`ll make 17 MF`s and 5 charismas.

So, that begs the question: Does that qualify me for membership in the towel support group yet? :cool:

Happy Holidays to all.

BradE
12-19-2001, 04:30 PM
Steve has great service. I think he is getting all the orders out ASAP before he goes on vacation.

I don`t know about you being a member of the towel support group yet. :) I have 10 neatitems towels now, and 10 more on the way from Puterbum, then I have 8 Miracles towels, and 10 other assorted kinds. So that will be 38 MF towels, oh yeah I have about 25 Charismas. :) All of that and I am considered a "lightweight" in the towel world. Some members here have tons more towels than I do. Don spent something like $700 in one year on MF towels. Guess My Name also has quite a large stash of MF as well.

Blues
12-19-2001, 04:56 PM
Wow, I feel better now. :bounce

Thanks for the wakeup call. Hopefully it`ll take me a (long) while to travel down that road. :eek:

Don2000g
12-19-2001, 11:38 PM
Yes, I did spend quite a bit of money on towels but remember a good chunk of that went to trying different towels from different websites and distributors. This enabled me to safely and confidently help inform you all which are the true best microfiber towels out there. Laters

Langley Interior Car Kare
12-20-2001, 12:23 AM
rationalization...it happens to addicts like us...itll be ok dood....im here for ya...hope youll do the same for me when i need a fix:p

imported_killerjg
12-20-2001, 11:20 PM
I find myself in denial over the amount I am spending. I just listed my on hand supply here :

http://216.147.22.29/forum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=5450 (`http://216.147.22.29/forum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=5450`)

I figure I`ve dropped about $50 or so (see what I mean..):)

LC

Agree completely with the subject.

Don2000g
12-21-2001, 07:15 PM
Hehe! I`ll be there for you FLONI!

Don2000g
12-21-2001, 07:18 PM
Oh, one more thing. I`ve never been a fan of Nicsand microfiber towels. I wrote a review on these towels quite a while back, perhaps over a year ago. I really can`t say that the towels have improved at all since that time. I`m not sure who first coined this but I really wouldn`t trust a towel to touch my car that had the words "Nic" and "Sand" in its own name.

pingiii
12-21-2001, 07:38 PM
Don,

Your still the master when it comes to Micro Fiber towels. Is it true that your wallpapered your den with the ones you don`t like? Hehehe! Happy Holidays Texas, enjoy the New Year!

Pats300zx
12-21-2001, 08:26 PM
This is so true..I just ordered from them today. 2 Green MF towels.. great service...

Lemonxxs
12-21-2001, 09:44 PM
Neatitems are up there on my list of great MFs along with steves and the Viper.

You cannot have enough MFs. I soon will discard the majority of my cottontowels and just use MFs throughout the house. I figure it will cut down on the lint and dust throughout the house.

Gotta go wrap MFs for xmas presents!

bobdec
12-21-2001, 11:41 PM
True, great service. I just got another order in from them and it was here in a couple of days. The wife needed to order some mf turbans for Christmas gifts. I had to order one of the window walking robots and it`s walking across my monitor as I type. Very cool!

William420
12-22-2001, 12:05 AM
Another happy customer here. I just placed another order of large 24"x46" (influenced by RAD21`s review). Order placed yesterday on 12PM and I got an E-MAIL confirmation that same day on 5PM that the towel was shipped by 1st class. I believe I`ll get it tomorrow. Furthermore, I`m planning to place my 3rd order with Yosteve next week. This is killing me!!! With so many towels on hand, I haven`t had a chace to use my leaf blower for the last 3 weeks!

Lemonxxs
12-22-2001, 02:20 AM
William use the blower to dry your car before using a towel. It is great at blwoing water out of them drip prone spots!!