PDA

View Full Version : Why did the Pinnacle Kits go back up?

ALM
11-24-2001, 04:25 PM
Does anyone know why the price of Souveran (and the Pinnacle Car Care Kits), went down and back up? Does anyone know if they are going to drop back down again?

dengelson
11-24-2001, 05:09 PM
Some beef between the manufacturer and the retailer or something. :confused: I don`t really care about the details of that what I`m very happy with is the fact that I saved $50 on 2 - PPCL and 1 - Souveran. I had read about Souveran and looked at some website info etc. but I wouldn`t have pulled the trigger on the purchase if it wasn`t for the sale. I hope it worked out for the seller. I`m sure their volume shot way up and now they have the product in the hands of many more potential repeat customers.

Maybe a pleading email saying all your buddies at autopia got the deal and you would like it too, pretty please. :D

Dolphin463
11-25-2001, 08:21 PM
I also noticed that CMA elimated the holiday sale prices on the Pinnacle kits. They said the sale prices were going to be good thru 12/24 and now they have already pulled the sales. What gives

ALM
11-25-2001, 08:45 PM
Mike- my point exactly....I thought that I would be safe if I waited until x-mas. I think im going to have to drop CMA an e-mail.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

ALM
11-26-2001, 12:17 PM
I e-mailed CMA and asked them what the deal was...here is the reply that I got:

"Hi Stephen,

We manufacturer Pinnacle products and thought it would be a great item to feature on our Holiday Special page. When we did that, we had a tremendous outcry from our dealer network that we (the factory) were undercutting their pricing. While we can not control what our dealers sell products for, we must be held to a higher standard. In support of our dealers nationwide, we

agreed to remove the Pinnacle Kits from our Holiday special

page.

Terry Freiberg

Classic Motoring Acc. "

Damn, one of those times I wish I moved faster...:(

Steve @ Guru
11-26-2001, 01:21 PM
Received my monthly newsletter from autodetail.com today, and it says that they have some good prices on Pinnacle products.

I checked it out - around $62 for Souveran, and $15 for PPCL. They aren`t as good of deals as what people were getting earlier this month, but the prices look pretty decent.

Don2000g
12-02-2001, 05:11 AM
PPCL for $15 is a pretty good deal. I`d get some if I were you. Laters