PDA

View Full Version : I have been published!

Pages : [1] 2

The Fuzz
06-12-2004, 12:00 PM
After years of work, my first novel is finally finished. It went to the publisher yesterday and you can expect to see it on the shelves very soon. I am very proud of my first book and I hope it is a big seller. :) I did double duty on this novel. I was both the author and the model for the cover. I`ve already had several indsutry types asking me to pose for their books. Since I intend to make the adventures of Scottie McMullet a multi book series, I had to decline the use of my image on any other novels. It pains me that so many ladies won`t get to see the power of the mullet on all of their favorite dust jackets, but I have to remain true to my book. :naughty I hope you all keep an eye out for this and give it to a lady on a special evening out on the town. You might even learn a thing or two if you read it. :naughty

Poorboy
06-12-2004, 12:46 PM
:lmfao :rolling :lmfao :rolling

My novel will be called , " From Riches to Rags.....a Poorboy`s Story " :lmfao

DFTowel
06-12-2004, 12:48 PM
And I would like to know WHO the hell gave YOU permission to use MY picture on the book cover? uh... that`s me on the right by the way...

andriver
06-12-2004, 12:49 PM
Will it be at Borders? LOL

The Fuzz
06-12-2004, 12:57 PM
It will be everywhere that fine books are sold. :naughty And you know, Leo.... We only used your hair color for the book anyway. The rest of that body is clearly mine. Need I remind you of my studly physique?

rabbi
06-12-2004, 03:00 PM
That looks like The Whaler`s Mgnificent mane!

treestand
06-12-2004, 04:24 PM
lol is this book for real?

If it is, I would put money on it being the most funny book ever created. lol I would definately buy it!

JeffBruce
06-12-2004, 04:39 PM
did a google search ..nothing

The Fuzz
06-12-2004, 05:03 PM
To keep the hype down about the book, I`m not advertising it or selling it online. Its going to be the best kept secret that literature has ever known. ;)

rabbi
06-12-2004, 05:44 PM
I can believe it!

The Fuzz
06-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Here is just a sample from page 284.

-----------------------------------------------

..."Hopefully that will teach you to show some respect to McMullet!" As he spat those words and pulled his sword from the body of his fallen foe, the beautiful Rebecca ran to embrace her hero. She had just seen true manlyness in action. How would she ever repay his courage and bravery?

Scottie was furious at the fact that the battle might have messed up his luxurious mullet. He took a glance at the polished steel of his blade to make sure everything was in order and as he went to straighten his bow tie suddenly Rebecca ran up to him and caught him in a loving embrace. He dropped his sword and caught her up in his arms.

Rebecca`s heart beat faster as her lips drew near to his. Scotties eyebrows arched up and down in a naughty sort of way as he looked down at her. Their lips met in a kiss that shook the mountain with smoothness.

"Oh, Scottie..." she moaned as their lips pulled apart. "You are so... so... smooooooth with the ladies."

-------------------------------

You`ll have to wait for the book to come out to find out more. :naughty

keeotee
06-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Well, at least she is showing more leg than he is on the cover!! :)

thom
06-12-2004, 10:24 PM
bravo fuzz may your hair grow as long as your jive.

zesty-man
06-13-2004, 12:02 AM
mullet is my hero, i wanna be like him when i grow up!

Big Leegr
06-13-2004, 07:21 AM
Hopefully there`s a spell-check done before publication (man-li-ness). That may somehow lessen the smoothness!:-p

Or was that supposed to be Mane-liness?:lmfao