PDA

View Full Version : Viking Tire Brush

boywonder
11-06-2001, 05:27 PM
Vendor: Autozone (Blue Island, IL)

Vehicles used on: 1994 Maxima & 2000 Concorde

Price: $2.99

I was in desperate need of a tire brush since the wire brush I bought from Autozone (Alsip, IL) was destroying itself from brushing the Navigator`s tires (OWL tires).

I saw the Viking brush and the first thing that struck me is the shape. It`s different in that it is shaped like an arrowhead with a small, stubby handle on the top that matches the basic shape of the brush. The bristles are plastic, but stiff.

On the Maxima, the brush did a very nice job cleaning the tires with HI. It was very easy to grip and control the brush. The beauty of this brush is that it gives complete and total coverage to the sidewall. Plus, users do not have to worrry about scraping knuckles on the ground to get the bottom of their tires.

On the Concorde, the brush still performed flawlessly despite a larger diameter tire. it even cleaned those small ribs on the side of her Goodyear Eagles.

Overall, I was impressed with the ease of use and cleaning power of the brush on both cars. however, the real test (Navigator with tire brush destroying outline wire lettering(these tires have destroyed 2 wire tire brushes already :mad: )) is soon to come and I want to see how this brush stands up to that.