PDA

View Full Version : Charisma Select Towels

Doughboy
10-31-2001, 11:38 AM
Got my Fieldcrest Charisma select towels today. I bought the white ones. They are sooo soft. ;)

Question: I assume I wash these before use. Once, twice? Also, in the future, after they`ve been used - what other towels/ rags can I wash these with? (And yes, I know, only liquid det. and no fabric softener.)

Thanks!!

:D

BradE
10-31-2001, 11:40 AM
I would wash them a few times, maybe twice before use. It will help avoid any linting problems. I would wash the towels alone, with just other Charismas.

Doughboy
10-31-2001, 11:44 AM
Thanks! :)

I`ve never seen people reply as fast as they do on this board! This place is great!

:bounce :bounce

Don2000g
11-05-2001, 04:51 PM
Showroom is correct. I wouldn`t wash these towels with other bath towels that`s for sure. Laters.

kcopwa1
11-05-2001, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I washed my Charismas only once before using them and they left lint. Washing them at least twice is probably a good idea.

"I`ve never seen people reply as fast as they do on this board!"

Hey, detailing cars is mission critical!! :-)

"This place is great!"

Definitely.

-- Ed

ISLANDSBEST
11-06-2001, 02:06 AM
luvmymax -- congrats on your Selects. Great, huh? Let us know your experiences working with them.

Yes, two washings to begin with. I then run my towels through another wash, without detergent, so they are really rinsed clean. If you do this, I would recommend a cup of white vinegar in the "wash" part of the cycle, at least once when breaking the towels in. The idea is to remove any sizing or other substances in the towels.