PDA

View Full Version : Auri Colorcote

jamesdandy
10-29-2001, 09:58 PM
OK, now don`t start a flamefest here, because I`m just trying to help a relative who lives in Europe, and has a white Mercedes. He really likes this stuff, and asked my to try to find some stateside for him, as he doesn`t seem to be able to find it there. I found their website, and this looks like informercial product to me. Questions are as follows:

1. Anyone here used this stuff, if so your opinion?

2. I`ve seen this car and to the naked eye, it doesn`t appear to be clearcoated (it is factory paint). Did MB clearcoat their whte sedans 6-7 years ago?

3. Do any of you own white Benz this approx. age? If so, what do you prefer to use?

I would rather send him P21S cleaner, and a can of Blitz. I think he would be much happier. But don`t want to force something untried on him, after all it is his car. Sure wouldn`t hesitate to recommend something else though if some of you have experience with this product and / or vehicle.

Lowejackson
10-30-2001, 08:06 AM
Sorry, I have no knowledge of this product, but FYI Blitz can be order through Holland

Best Bumper/Best Care
Blechtekum 26
2151 Sk Nieuw Vennep, Holland

or

FROST AUTO RESTORATION TECHNIQUES LTD.
CRAWFORD STREET
ROCHDALE, LANCASHIRE, OL16 5NU

TELEPHONE: 01706-658619
FAX: 01706-860338
EMAIL art@frost.co.uk (``)
WEB SITE WWW.FROST.CO.UK

Americans have access to products such as Zaino, Klasse etc. Why not ship some of these products to Europe?

Steven
Alfa 164
Autoglym & Blitz

spartacus_33
10-31-2001, 04:19 PM
Yes I bought it from the infomercial a couple of years ago. The scary part is the list of ingredients : #1- Abrasives . I also read they got in big trouble for setting their rented Rolls hood on fire for the ad, and damaged it. Poor product. Do your friend a favor and send him a bottle of Klasse.