PDA

View Full Version : Two questions really...

Jngrbrdman
10-25-2001, 08:39 PM
Question number 1: Do we get a regular discount with CMA? I know we get periodical discounts but I was wondering if one didn`t want to wait till Christmas to order if we got some other little discount. How do we use it?

Question number 2: Where do you get your information about that new product CMA is going to release? I keep forgetting the name and instead of looking it up and having to restart my post... I think it is something fire or something? I can`t remember. I want to know if I should reorder my AIO now or wait for that to come out and get that instead. Thanks guys.

imported_Brad
10-25-2001, 08:58 PM
There are no regular discounts with CMA. I expect that a limited-time discount offer may happen again before Xmas. CMA is good to us, this forum for example, so I don`t mind paying full-boat most of the time!

Blackfire.

Jngrbrdman
10-25-2001, 09:55 PM
BLACKFIRE!! That is what I was trying to think of. :D Think I should wait for that or should I get more AIO now? I don`t mind paying full price either. CMA is really the best put together kits at the best price anyway.