PDA

View Full Version : Zaino FX

Pages : [1] 2

mx5
10-17-2001, 01:37 PM
Are there samples available anywhere?

BradE
10-17-2001, 01:46 PM
Sal sent some people some ZFX. Right now you can only get it if he sends it to you. I think DETAILKING tried it, and David has a sample, but he has not tried it yet.

mx5
10-17-2001, 01:51 PM
:(

BradE
10-17-2001, 01:54 PM
The last I heard ZFX was done, they were just working on the packaging. So, maybe it will be available soon.

Also Blackfire from CMA should be available soon, that is also instant curing like ZFX.

DETAILKING
10-17-2001, 02:37 PM
It should be ready to ship soon according to sal.

I tried another sample of ZFX on my BMW last weekend when I got home from WI. It already had Z5 x 2 and Z2 x3 on it. I applied 2 coats back to back with the ZFX. You guys are gonna love this stuff. Hopefully I can get my hands on a digicam to post pics soon.

Brad B
10-17-2001, 02:52 PM
I agree! ZFX is going to be a revolutionary product from Zaino. It works fantastic, same results as with regular Zaino only faster!

Hang on, it will be available soon.

vdubrick
10-17-2001, 03:00 PM
Hi DK,

Do you have other pics of your BMW somewhere on the net ?

Thanks

Deckard

Bluedog
10-17-2001, 03:26 PM
im sorry but what is the Zaino FX? i just ordered the basic zaino stuff recently... maybe i should have waited... does it replace the Z2 or somthing?

imported_Intermezzo
10-17-2001, 03:59 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Ng Luder [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>im sorry but what is the Zaino FX? i just ordered the basic zaino stuff recently... maybe i should have waited... does it replace the Z2 or somthing? [/b]</blockquote>
Luder, see the following thread:

http://autopia-carport.com/ForumIndex.htm (`http://autopia-carport.com/ForumIndex.htm`)

imported_Intermezzo
10-17-2001, 04:06 PM
Wait a sec. That link doesn`t work. For some reason, my address bar is showing the same thing no matter where I go in the forum.

Luder, just do a search for ZFX and click the thread started by AcuraTL.

Bluedog
10-17-2001, 04:06 PM

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Intermezzo330I [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>

Luder, see the following thread:

http://autopia-carport.com/ForumIndex.htm (`http://autopia-carport.com/ForumIndex.htm`) [/b]</blockquote>
sorry but that link doesnt take me anywhere:(

Brad B
10-17-2001, 04:09 PM
ZFX is simply a combination of Z2 and a special curing catalyst. You do not need to "trash" any existing supplies when ZFX is released. It is totally compatible. Don`t fret. This is a good thing!:p

Bluedog
10-17-2001, 04:14 PM
i c, but how is it better exactly? so is it kind of like another Z2 but better? im still uncertain of what this product is really for...

Brad B
10-17-2001, 04:20 PM
It`s not better at all, as far as shine, durability, etc. It just cures faster because of the catalyst that is added. Some people complained that the long cure time of the regular Zaino negated their wish to do mulitple coats in a single day. ZFX fixes this by offering instant cure time. Otherwise it`s the same.

Bluedog
10-17-2001, 04:22 PM

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Brad B. [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>It`s not better at all, as far as shine, durability, etc. It just cures faster because of the catalyst that is added. Some people complained that the long cure time of the regular Zaino negated their wish to do mulitple coats in a single day. ZFX fixes this by offering instant cure time. Otherwise it`s the same. [/b]</blockquote>
i c, thanks for clearing that up! so no more waiting 24 hours between each coat... thats a major plus for me caus i only see my car saturday morning till sunday night due to living at school on weekdays... max i can do is aobut 2 coats per week, which is alot of trouble when u have to wash it slightly each week to make sure the surface is perfect for the following coats.