PDA

View Full Version : Zaino Order Question........

Toyotaman
10-09-2001, 12:49 PM
I plan on ordering some Zaino products directly from them with their "print-out" form.....Has anyone done this?....If so, how long does it take to get the shipment?....Would I be better of finding a distributor to order from?......Thanks

Lemonxxs
10-09-2001, 12:50 PM
It takes about a week to recieve the goods and it works well.

Brad B
10-09-2001, 01:37 PM
No problems. Got items within the week.

TortoiseAWD
10-09-2001, 02:10 PM
<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by blacksab1 [/i]
<strong class=`bbc`>I plan on ordering some Zaino products directly from them with their "print-out" form.....Has anyone done this?....If so, how long does it take to get the shipment?....Would I be better of finding a distributor to order from?......Thanks [/b]</blockquote>Delivery has been within the week both times I ordered via snail-mail. You can contact Sal via e-mail or phone to see if there`s a distributor in your area, though, and I`ve found that option to be much more convenient (don`t have to plan ahead). My distributor charges the same price for products that are listed on Zaino`s website; I don`t know if that`s the norm or not, but in my case, it costs me no more and I don`t have to pay the shipping charge. And, I get to drool over the distributor`s gorgeous red C5 `Vette when I go pick up stuff (damn that thing is shiny . . . looks just like the beautiful pics of CyberCowboy`s new toy that he`s posted over the last few days).

:bounce

Cybercowboy
10-09-2001, 02:33 PM
And I have ordered using their printout form via snail-mail several times. It kind of surprises me how fast they turn it around, actually.

I just may have to become the SW Missouri distributor. I have already given enough away for free to build a nice little clientelle. I wouldn`t do it to make money, just to get free Zaino. :up

Toyotaman
10-10-2001, 01:27 AM
Thanks for the info guys.....I was going to order the stuff I need from ecklers.com, but, they dont seem to carry Z5?....

mx5
10-10-2001, 08:59 AM
They probably figure most people take care of their Vettes and would not need Z5 :)

-waxing is passe, polymering is in

BradE
10-10-2001, 09:05 AM
Ecklers does carry Z5. Here is the link for it http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=126&pf%5Fid=38202 (`http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=126&pf%5Fid=38202`)