PDA

View Full Version : Meguires Final Inspection Help

imported_INSANE SS
10-05-2001, 04:09 PM
Hi Everyone

Just a quick question. I was using the meguires quick detailer in the maroon bottle on my car, it seemed to do the job OK, but now I bought the Final Inspection and I was wondering if it was ok to use with klasse? I would like to be able to use it over the Klasse SG. Is this a good product is it bad at all? And lastly, can I put another coat of SG on the care once I have used the Final inspection or will it not bond? THANK YOU

YoSteve
10-05-2001, 04:14 PM
Final Inspection is the old standby when it comes to SG. If a QD is needed to aid SG removal, FI is the choice (good value, does the job). It`s okay to QD with FI between layers of SG also (doesn`t affect the adhesion)

I myself use a distilled water in a spritz bottle and MT.

Scottwax
10-05-2001, 04:31 PM
I`ve used Final Inspection with numerous waxes--as a detailer, I am always trying out new products. You should have no problems with using Final Inspection with Klasse products.

You can wax right over FI--in fact, I often use it after polishing to remove any of the oily residue left behind. I also use it after waxing to make sure no wax residue is left on the paint.

A general note about Meguiars `burgandy` bottle products:

They are fine for the average person, but for those who tend to be more picky about their detailing products, Meguiars Mirror Glaze and Body Shop Professional lines are far superior.

Koyaanisqatsi
10-05-2001, 11:34 PM
Final inspection is one of my favorites on Klasse. I love hte klasse SG and FI combo. It looks and beads awesome. Best of all you can get FI in the gallon jug gor just over 20 bucks. FI works great. I would actually recommend FI for Klasse. Of course I haven`t tried the new QD spray made for klasse but you wont be sorry if you use Fi.

imported_INSANE SS
10-06-2001, 10:35 AM
Thank you very much for the info guys I really appreciate it