PDA

View Full Version : CMA changes name of Miracle Towel.

BradE
10-02-2001, 02:35 PM
I was looking around CMA today, and they changed the name of the Miracle Towel to the "Magic Towel". Here is why they changed the name according to their website:

We previously sold the Microfiber Magic Towel as the "Miracle Towel" unaware that Turtle Wax had a drying towel by that name. While the Turtle Wax towel is not a micro fiber towel, we agreed to change the name of our towel to avoid any confusion in the marketplace.

I wonder if they changed more than just the name??? I know many were complaining that the newer Miracle Towels were leaving lint.

tonysandiego
10-02-2001, 10:12 PM
I was one of the <strong class=`bbc`>unhappy[/b] ones that got the "new" Miracle towel. After 7-8 washes, it still grabs the finish instead of gliding over it like my older ones. Still waiting to order any more to see what is done. Now that they have the new name "Magic Towel", maybe mine will disapear and a better one will be in it`s place when I wake up!:eek:

My newest Miracle towel is now reserved for interior use only. Maybe the wheels soon.

jkochis
10-03-2001, 01:15 PM
Hope it doesnt mean you need to be a magician to make it work! ;)

Don2000g
10-03-2001, 08:42 PM
I don`t like the name change much. Somehow Magic Towel DOES NOT have the same ring to it as Miracle Towel. Hell, I would have started a petition or filed a motion to have Turtle Wax relinquish the name to their inferior towel. Laters.

Lemonxxs
10-03-2001, 09:09 PM
Anyone try the TW towel?

mx5
10-04-2001, 06:17 AM
Turtle Wax now sells Microfiber Towels also for 2.99. I saw them at a couple of stores. They are not listed on their website yet.

imported_theamcguy
10-04-2001, 03:49 PM
I have tried the Tw Towel. I love it! Beats paying 4 times as much for an MT. They don`t leave anything behind and haven`t caused a scratch yet. I would know, my truck is black (and shiny:)) As for quality they come pretty damn close to the original MT. Don`t belive me??? Pick one up and try it! I do think that the Original MT has to improve on this quality issue here. For the price you pay for one of those, you shouldn`t be having any problems with them. Peace out!