PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Milke Product Help!!!!!

Exile Autowerks
09-13-2001, 04:24 PM
NEED INFO ON BUFFALO MILKE IS IT GOOD STUFF?? CHECK IT OUT AT WWW.BUFFALOMILKE.COM ?? I wanted to buy some but not sure how good it is?? anyone know?? i have a 2001 GMC SIERRA EXTENDED CAB TRUCK. It is Storm Gray in color and the paint of course is in beautiful condition. What does anyone think?? How about Klasse or Blitz products are those any good?? Thanks for your help. OH YA PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH RESPONSES, BECAUSE I WILL FORGET TO CHECK THIS. THANKS

JasonC8301
09-13-2001, 11:44 PM
I doubt anyone on this forum would like to use that porduct. Its like stoners speed bead, a cleaner wax spray type of deal.

Sure it can offer quick shine, but will that finish be up to par with a nicely cleaned, polish, sealaned, and waxed car.

The Buffalo Mikes product does not address swirls. It cleans and waxes, but what about swirls.

It would do well on a showcar, or dealership floor model. But for everyday cars, its just not practicle.

Klasse and Bitz would be superior products IMHO.

www.angelfire.com/home/detailing

Klasse/Blitz on silver paint.

The detailers on this forum want perfection were time is secondary.

Jason

imported_Dude
09-14-2001, 12:06 AM
I agree, this sounds like a product that is hype-based. I haven`t tried it, though, so draw your own conclusions.

One thing which does seem interesting is the "Buffalo Tail" offered by the same company. This appears to be basically a California Duster made with lambswool fibers instead of synthetics. This sounds very appealing to me, and I may order one just to try it.