PDA

View Full Version : Zaino`s leather in a bottle

corvettez
07-24-2001, 10:51 PM
Has anyone tried it? I got some last week and have yet to try it. I was hoping there might be some opinions on it, how does it leave the leather feeling for one? It looks like it`s a one step application while anything else I`ve used in the past has needed to be buffed after applying. What other leather care products would you all recommend based on experience and results. I`ll say one thing for the LIB, it has the smell of new leather like no other product I`ve come across yet.

DETAILKING
07-24-2001, 11:02 PM
It`s easy to use and lasts. It has a low gloss factory finish, UV protection, and keeps your interior smelling great. I use a small cloth and pour a few thin lines directly on the seats. Then spread if out and rub it into the leather. Coverage is very consitant.....please post opinions after you try it.

corvettez
07-24-2001, 11:26 PM
That`s all encouraging DETAILKING, the low gloss finish sounds good, something about a shiny interior that just doesn`t seem to sit well, reminiscent of Armorall probably. Thanks on the tip for applying it, I`ll do it that way. I might even go down and give it a try now but in any case I`ll be sure to post my opinions on it afterwards. I wonder if it will become available in larger sizes?

DETAILKING
07-24-2001, 11:29 PM
but as most of zaino products....a little goes a long way.