PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Buff and Shine Buffing Accessories!

Pages : [1] 2

RaysWay
11-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Look who joined the party!

http://i.imgur.com/Q4EKzJl.jpg (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/buff-and-shine-products.html)

Buff and Shine has been a leading manufacturer of car buffing and polishing pads, backing plates, wax applicator pads, and other high-quality car detailing accessories since 1987. Over the course of more than twenty years, Buff and Shine has adapted to meet the changing needs of today’s detailers without skimping on quality or consistency. This continued dedication to the craft has solidified Buff and Shine’s place as a leader in the industry of buffing pad manufacturing, importing, and exporting.

Buff and Shine brand buffing pads and accessories are designed to outperform the competition. Strict quality control guidelines and years of research and development ensure quality, consistency, and exceptional durability with each buffing ad or buffing accessory. With Buff and Shine buffing pads and accessories, you can get the job done right!

At Autopia Car Care, we offer a vast selection of Buff and Shine Buffing pads that range in size from 4 to 6.5 inches. In addition to Buff and Shine foam pads, we also offer Buff and Shine microfiber cutting pads, Buff and Shine microfiber finishing pads, corresponding backing plates for each size range of pads, and other Buff and Shine products and accessories.

Buff and Shine Buffing Accessories (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/buff-and-shine-products.html)

pwaug
11-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Great news!!!!!!!!!!

Bunky
11-11-2014, 06:10 PM
This is something I did not think would happen! I have used more B&S shine pads because they are flat and held up.

GettingStarted
11-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Sweet, love the flat pads!

Ronkh
11-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Is this something I need to try?

mnehls86
11-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Nice. I have been using their 4" pads for awhile and really like them. I recently picked up some of their micro pads too. Hope to compare them to the LC thin wool soon.

mrclean81
11-11-2014, 09:43 PM
B&S pads are all I use. No frills, no unnessesary bs, just a great durable pad. Their MF finishing pads are awesome too. I`m happy to see this.

davidc
11-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Nice move. Only thing I would also like to see are the wool pads and accessories.

Dave

Meghan-PBMG
11-14-2014, 06:58 PM
This is something I did not think would happen! I have used more B&S shine pads because they are flat and held up.

Al be prepared for a lot to things to happen that you thought might never! ;)

TroyScherer
11-14-2014, 08:28 PM

Hmm...

You have my attention.

Mr. Gloss
11-15-2014, 08:23 AM

From a marketing POV, it all makes sense to me.

If you`re a manufacturer or distributor of anything auto detailing, this type of marketing can be your best friend.

Swanicyouth
11-15-2014, 09:53 AM
Is this something I need to try?

Well, possibly. If you`ve ever had issues with LC or Megs pads de-laminating (Velcro peels off), you will find whatever "glue" they use on the BnS pads is much sturdier. They never peel apart.

EVOlved
11-15-2014, 10:05 AM
I`m glad you guys are carrying them. Why no 5 or 6 pack discounts like every other retailer?

I know you`ll match it but..

davidc
11-15-2014, 10:17 AM
I`m glad you guys are carrying them. Why no 5 or 6 pack discounts like every other retailer?

i know you`ll match it but..

Good question

Dave

steve1972
11-15-2014, 03:32 PM
This is good news. I do like their pads except the orange. No matter how I slow or fast I use it on my HF DA it just shreds. A lot of pressure or no pressure I have pieces of the pad all over