PDA

View Full Version : New cg after wash

PA DETAILER
10-30-2014, 07:48 AM
http://youtu.be/VUx2AUnMkOo

firebird
10-30-2014, 11:06 AM
Any different than DG Aquawax used as a drying agent?

07gtcs
10-30-2014, 11:16 AM
I`ve seen my spray wax do the same thing to water. Seems like a gimmik to me to get you to buy more of their product.

mnehls86
10-30-2014, 11:31 AM
Seems like a gimmik to me to get you to buy more of their product.

CG, gimmik? Never............:lol2:

They remind me of Taylormade golf. They think they have to have new products rolling out constantly to stay relevant. I wish CG would do more for quality rather than quantity.

PA DETAILER
10-30-2014, 11:48 AM
DODO JUICE TIME TO DRY comes to mind. Really nothing that cant be done with a good LSP on and a flood rinse before drying.

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/dodo-juice-drying-time.html

Ronkh
10-30-2014, 01:43 PM
I`ll stick to PB Spray and gloss or DG Aquawax

And I don`t need a half gallon to dry car (referring to the vid showing how water sheets off after they sprayed it a dozen times)

Swanicyouth
10-30-2014, 07:51 PM
I`m postulating this stuff could be loaded with alcohol - as we know isopropyl will make water disperse like nobody`s business. But, it`s CGs - so prolly won`t ever really know.

Audios S6
11-01-2014, 08:26 PM
After wash: Obliterates beading with a hybrid bi-blend emulsion of nano-engineered optical grade polymers and proprietary cutting edge dispersion technology.

Above is the example work I provided CG as part of my interview process for writing their copy.

Possibly the least forum hyped CG product in a long time.

WaxAddict
11-01-2014, 08:40 PM
The "hot chicks" they use in these ads cheapens the brand in my opinion. Don`t get me wrong, I love hot chicks, but flashing b00bs at me while I`m trying to decipher your product - meh.

However, now that I`ve decided I will never buy this product, I can go back and pause on the hot chicks.

Ronkh
11-01-2014, 09:01 PM
The "hot chicks" they use in these ads cheapens the brand in my opinion. Don`t get me wrong, I love hot chicks, but flashing b00bs at me while I`m trying to decipher your product - meh.

However, now that I`ve decided I will never buy this product, I can go back and pause on the hot chicks.

Well, f the product can`t sell itself............

WaxAddict
11-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Well, f the product can`t sell itself............

;) well it`s been said a thousand times - CG has some great products.

Not coincidentally, my favorites and many others just put a damn good product out there and simply say "hope ya like it!"... Poorboy`s, Menzerna, Collinite, Finish Kare, Duragloss...

Bunky
11-02-2014, 05:55 AM
The video definitely has a unique production style compared to other videos.

As for thr product, I had tried the DDJ product and thought it was a product you really do not need. If your LSP is in decent shape you should be able to sheet most of the water off (not done for the video) then dry.