PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to try Griots Garage one step sealant?

vickmacky
09-29-2014, 07:55 PM
I used it once so it`s 90%+ full. I just don`t care for it. I like carnuba better, old school I guess. I`d like to trade it towards a good carnauba paste wax. I`m obviously not looking to trade it for Pinnacle Souveran or the like, just a little bit of something decent. S100, a little bit of P21S, M26 paste, etc. I prefer a clean pure paste wax, no cleaners.

Being new, I don`t mind shipping first to someone who is established. If you`re as new as me then we ship together. I have great feedback on AR15.com under socommatthews and on EBay as my user name here. Thanks.

vickmacky
10-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Or if you have something else throw it out there, I`m open!

GearHead_1
10-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Go AR guys.

Paintxpert
10-02-2014, 09:28 PM
The p21 s wax is a very nice product, I agree. Its almost always the last step to any high end detail I do. Not very expensive either.

Paintxpert
10-02-2014, 09:31 PM
I never need to reinvent the wheel. If I see something good I keep it in the arsenal. You have to use what works best in your own situations. I seal with Wolf and wax over that. ALL my exteriors are guaranteed to bead for SIX full months. I take NO chances....I have ZERO re-dos to date. If it aint broke, don`t fix it.