PDA

View Full Version : First rinse less wash

rottenII
08-11-2014, 07:47 AM
Old hose habits are hard to break but this morning I used some Bfwd Rinseless wash on my black c7 and I can`t believe how easy it was and how nice the results are. I`m now a convert.
Now I`ll admit the car was not filthy. Just a lot of dust from a stone driveway from yesterday but unless the car is a total mess...Rinseless is the way to go for me.

Zelfiris
08-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Old hose habits are hard to break but this morning I used some Bfwd Rinseless wash on my black c7 and I can`t believe how easy it was and how nice the results are. I`m now a convert.
Now I`ll admit the car was not filthy. Just a lot of dust from a stone driveway from yesterday but unless the car is a total mess...Rinseless is the way to go for me.

I`m doing rinseless washes weekly to keep the hose in the garage. Maybe once a month I`ll do a 2 bucket wash just so I can clean the wheel wells and a spray underneath the car.

Glad to see you like it too

Bunky
08-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Rinseless is perfect for not that dirty cars.

With Mothers Back to Black Rinseless tire cleaner, it works perfectly with the rinseless wash.

The only area on my cars is on the recessed cowling where dirt builds up and always requires scrubbing so I may use a little APC and residue rinseless to rinse it off.

405HP_Z06
08-11-2014, 08:06 PM
ONRWW rinseless wash convert here. I tried and like the Mothers rinseless tire cleaner Bunky recommended. I don`t even think about breaking out a hose or multiple buckets.

Beemerboy
08-12-2014, 10:26 AM
I only bucket wash my car maybe twice a year, that is went I clay and deep polish the car...I`ve been using PB S&W and ORN for many years. The plus side of that is here in Calif we are in a very bad drought and water for cleaning cars is not the best use..

JustJesus
10-10-2014, 04:48 PM
... here in Calif we are in a very bad drought and water for cleaning cars is not the best use..

Right on. Same reason I moved on to this style. Plus, I actually buy distilled water instead of using the tap water.

As a side, my gf lives in a place where they`re not allowed to use a hose for washing cars, so rinseless is good there too.

I do also dig the fact that I can take my small bucket full of towels, a gallon or two of water, and some pre-sized solution in a tiny bottle (I`m using ONR as well as Garry Deans), and I can effectively wash anywhere (say, at work, during lunch, in the parking structure). Good stuff, this rinseless wash dealio.

SGM2008
10-10-2014, 07:37 PM
I started using Duragloss Rinseless Wash this summer while away on vacation and I haven`t looked back.

I wish I had started this sooner!

davidc
10-12-2014, 01:55 PM
I have been doing Duragloss rinseless for about 2 years now almost weekly. The vehicles get washed and Aquawaxed in one shot. I would say the ratio is 99.5% rinseless and .5% full wash with a hose and 901.

Dave

silverfox
10-13-2014, 05:04 AM
DG rinseless is the best product in its class in my opinion based on years of experimental tests in all conditions and temps.

trashmanssd
10-13-2014, 08:00 AM
I need to try Rinseless wash and Waterless washing. Was planing to try it for this winter so I can avoid going to the tunnel of terror as much. Some times its just tough here in january even if you spray it off good at car wash (with power washer) by time you get home to try Rinseless wash there is sand and salt back up over every panel. I am afraid to try it with any sand on the lower half the car.

TroyScherer
10-13-2014, 08:44 AM
DG rinseless is the best product in its class in my opinion based on years of experimental tests in all conditions and temps.

I am not sure that I would say DG rinseless is the best. But it is good for sure.

As a car wash junkie I seem to collect a lot of different car washes and have found a number of excellent product depending on the need. While DG rinseless is good it leaves behind a "sealant / wax". If you have a coating and don`t want to add anything extra to it my choice is Wolfs Mean Green.

JustJesus
10-15-2014, 10:57 AM
I have to try two new products: DG and Wolf`s. hehe. Thanks guys.