PDA

View Full Version : Eco Touch Odor Eliminator Review

RTexasF
07-14-2014, 02:15 PM
For having been chosen to receive products from Eco Touch through Auto Geek I offer my thanks to both parties.

The short review today will be on Eco Touch Odor Eliminator. Neither of our cars has an odor problem so I tested it in an unorthodox manner. Mind you this is not the way it is intended to be used but it worked like a charm.

The smell to be removed was cooking odor from frying food. I used it in three rooms that were affected by the odor. The pump spritzer puts out the perfect mist to encapsulate the offensive aromas.

I used four pumps while in front of an operating fan in the kitchen to help disperse the product, four pumps in the dining room, and about ten in a good size living room (about 25’ X25’). With the exception of the kitchen (using the fan) the product was held up at arms length and spritzed in several areas about the room for better coverage.

The smell is a totally delightful cucumber and mint combination. It is very light, in no way overpowering, and dissipates quickly. It smells so wonderfully fresh that I wish it lasted just a bit longer.

I went outside for five or ten minutes then came back in. There was no smell whatsoever! The cooking odor was gone as was the scent of the Eco Touch Odor Eliminator. I was absolutely astonished.

I used to own a business that eliminated odors and this product worked as well or better than the professional chemicals used back then. All this and no lingering scent......NONE. The Odor Eliminator also provided a barrier in the treated rooms. Upon going to the other side of the house that was not treated I could immediately pick up the cooking scent. Step back into the treated rooms and it was gone. Top Shelf Product, well done Eco Touch.

This impromptu (and incorrectly applied) test showed me without question that this product works. There is no doubt in my mind that when used in an automobile and applied correctly this will eliminate the worst offending stinkies. I can and do recommend it without reservation. As my free sample dwindles I’ll be looking into a larger size for home and auto use.

Rick

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/fgf001/SNAG-14071413572300_zpsb5b7984f.jpg

Stokdgs
07-14-2014, 02:34 PM
Great Test and Review, Texas !
Thanks -
Dan F

Pats300zx
07-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Great review !!!

RTexasF
07-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Thank you both. I`m sure this will get lost soon because it has nothing to do with making paint perfect. It DOES serve a very important purpose for those of us that have been assigned to get rid of a particular smell in a car. If it can do three rooms then an automobile will be a minor challenge. It works folks.

Stokdgs
07-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Texas --

You are preaching to the choir !!! Thanks for bringing this back up -

I am for ANYTHING that gets rid of those dang carwash TREES!!! :)

Have removed and airtight bagged hundreds of those critters and returned them to Clients who I hope never removed them from the bag...

I dont know what it is about me but I hate any scent/smell/etc., that is there to cover up something that smells bad... Is it just me ??? :)

A good Detailer will know or learn how to find the source of the bad odor/s and eliminate them completely so that there is never a need for those nasty nauseous trees, frogs, etc., stuck all over vehicles...

I will buy a poster that has a picture of those nasty little things with a circle and line drawn diagonally through them, and put in on the wall in the shop.. :)

Ok, I`m done now... Feel better... :)
Dan F