PDA

View Full Version : How to Rinseless Car Wash your vehicle & ONR Review SON1C Synopsis 76

SON1C
06-23-2014, 05:33 PM
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/1554472_10203214340531903_1423845967480924291_n.jp g
SON1C Synopsis 76 is a video review of the product that arguably made rinseless washing famous -- ONR. Optimum No Rinse has many uses but of course it`s main use is Rinse-less washing your car. In this video review I perform a quick how to tutorial on rinseless washing and then give my extended review on the product and an awesome product to pair ONR with which is Mothers Back-To-Black Tire Renew (Rinseless Tire Cleaner). After the intro skip to 4:55 to just view the review portion.
How to Rinseless Car Wash with Optimum No-Rinse + ONR Review on Black Mustang GT - YouTube

sprocketser
06-23-2014, 05:36 PM
Thanx Drew ! Looking at it right now .

SON1C
06-23-2014, 06:03 PM
Thanx Drew ! Looking at it right now .

my pleasure PY hope you`re enjoying it :rockon

sprocketser
06-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Yep , always learn stuff with your reviews Drew ! Keep them coming up !

Klock
06-23-2014, 10:00 PM
Great review as always sir!

Bunky
06-24-2014, 10:18 AM
It is always good to see other techniques. I do not think I wipe nearly as hard as shown in the video. I use lighter pressure with a saturated mitt and have plenty of rinseless solution on the ground when I am done.

Pats300zx
06-24-2014, 10:22 AM
Great review Drew !!

Todd@RUPES
06-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Another great video, thanks for sharing!

512detail
06-24-2014, 01:06 PM
It is always good to see other techniques. I do not think I wipe nearly as hard as shown in the video. I use lighter pressure with a saturated mitt and have plenty of rinseless solution on the ground when I am done.

I also use the same method of excess saturation.

Great video. Thanks for the tip on the Mothers tire product. I am going to give that a try and hopefully I can find it here at wallyworld.

Also, I like your old school tv graphic intro thing. That`s nice.

SON1C
07-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Yep , always learn stuff with your reviews Drew ! Keep them coming up !
Thanks PY!

Great review as always sir!
Thank you sir!

How to Rinseless Car Wash with Infinite Use Detail Juice and the Garry Dean Wash Method - YouTube
I used more solution and a pre soak in this video, the vehicle shown in the onr was cleaner so I used a bit less product etc but as you said many paths to the same destination!

Great review Drew !!
Thanks pat!

Another great video, thanks for sharing!
thank you Todd

I also use the same method of excess saturation.

Great video. Thanks for the tip on the Mothers tire product. I am going to give that a try and hopefully I can find it here at wallyworld.

Also, I like your old school tv graphic intro thing. That`s nice.
Thanks! ACC carries this product if you`re ordering from them anytime soon
haha thank you I`m glad you enjoy it, brings me back to my younger days!