PDA

View Full Version : My recent box from Its Better Waxed

Pages : [1] 2

Russ@Exclusive
06-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Got the June box from ItsBetterWaxed.com, also know as the detailer`s box. This month had Son1c Wax which is something I`ve been wanting to try for years now. This was apparently one of his last prototypes before releasing the wax officially.

- Son1c Wax Protobead
- CAR Waterspot remover
- HD Speed
- CarPro PERL dressing
- A foam applicator for Son1c Wax

Anybody else a member of these sampler boxes?

http://i.imgur.com/TdotEUT.jpg

Mike lambert
06-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Yes,I just joined. What a neat idea!

TacoHerder
06-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Ive been eyeing a few for a while now, hoping soon Ill be able to hop on board and purchase one of these at least one month.

cleanmycorolla
06-10-2014, 06:01 PM
There`s 2 or 3 of these around now. I joined one, it`s quite fun and a nice monthly surprise. If AG or ACC ever did one and offered their products in samples, I`d join that too. I use Detail Box. They`re based in CA. Good guys and got some great stuff this month. Some leather coating I am totally eager to try.

Wors
06-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Never heard of this before, interesting...

Bunky
06-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Who is behind this web site?

cleanmycorolla
06-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Who is behind this web site?

I believe for the Detail Box, well one guy his name is Danny. Seems like a small well run operation. It`s genius actually. My wifey has been getting sample boxes of makeup for a while, this is just our version. Plus it`s fun to get in the mail every month.

tropicsteve
06-10-2014, 07:05 PM
I think for $240.00 a year, i`ll just buy samples & products from ACC. they do have a lot of different samples sizes available from various manufacturers.

cleanmycorolla
06-10-2014, 07:10 PM
I think for $240.00 a year, i`ll just buy samples & products from ACC. they do have a lot of different samples sizes available from various manufacturers.

So far, I`ve gotten mostly products from companies not carried by pbmg. Which is nice, let`s me explore what`s out there in addition to my favorites here.

Ronkh
06-10-2014, 07:54 PM
:wall :wall :wall

Over a year ago my girlfriend told me to start something like this... :wall

cleanmycorolla
06-10-2014, 07:59 PM
:wall :wall :wall

Over a year ago my girlfriend told me to start something like this... :wall

Mine did too, because she gets so many sample boxes herself. Live and learn, she`s way smarter than me.

Ronkh
06-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Mine did too, because she gets so many sample boxes herself. Live and learn, she`s way smarter than me.

I just called her from the other room to look at this thread :wall

She looked at me and went DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TacoHerder
06-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Its ok, this all started in the UK about 2 years ago with Waxybox. Always wanted to get one but they just now recently started delivering to the US. now the US has about 2-3 of these cites setup. You can pretty much find things like this from everything from clothes to bacon.

Reddwarf
06-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Seems interesting, but expensive. $240 a year can buy a lot of products you know you like. But it would be cool to get a surprise monthly.

Trouble
06-10-2014, 11:26 PM
I believe for the Detail Box, well one guy his name is Danny. Seems like a small well run operation. It`s genius actually. My wifey has been getting sample boxes of makeup for a while, this is just our version. Plus it`s fun to get in the mail every month.

Did Detail Box go belly up? I haven`t received mine this month

:(