PDA

View Full Version : new product

rock-it
06-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Hello. have been getting alot of info from this Forum, but now would like to ask a ? Has anyone used any products from International Aero either there Glide polymer claybar,or Shield. They have been only been servicing the airlines but now offer products for cars.

RTexasF
06-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Haven`t heard of them until now.

Pats300zx
06-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Welcome to Autopia Forums. I have never heard of the products who have asked about. However, if you stick around for a while I am sure you will see discussions of my other products that will fit your detailing needs.

GearHead_1
06-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Ahhh... a $40 clay bar that leaves behind a protective coating, endorsed by Edlebrock and soon to be at most major automotive retail parts stores. Interesting indeed. Look forward to the reviews.

rock-it
06-05-2014, 04:08 PM
For the $40 you get two 100 gram claybars, as far as the shield this is a paint protectant that you apply too the car leave on for 30 mins and buff to a shine and they say that it will protect up to 2 yrs. They are the OEM supplier for the Golfstream Jets and use it on all their planes, they say that they have chemical testing to back up their claims.