PDA

View Full Version : Almost died detailing AKA combo # 441

Pages : [1] 2

groebuck
05-29-2004, 05:26 PM
I got my new order in this week and it was not 99 degrees today (84) so I decided to try them out. I got MORE 4* Ulitmate Auto Wash, SSR1, Meg`s #40 and an Edge Pad Cleaning brush.

Soooo I got to work - cleaning my new EDGE DA pads with the brush - no problem powder came out and when no more was seen I went at it with SSR1. I thought 4*UAW smelled great.mmmmmmSSR1 may be my new favorite! I used a blue edge pad @5 and worked in sections. Wow does it leave a high gloss finish! - easy on, easy off and hmmm that smell!

So I got creative after that - I have a bottle of The Wax Shop Super Glaze so I figured what they heck. This stuff is like water! I used a Meg`s soft buff to apply..I did the hood, the right quarter, the front door, the back door and the rear quarter..it goes a loooooong way. I applied a little more and did the roof, trunk, other rear quarter and back door. Then a tiny bit more to finish off the front door and quarter. It was faaaaaaasst. I removed with a MF towel. It comes right off, no powder or residue and leaves a slick finish. Since I was going carnuba I finished off with Carnuba Moose Wax. Used the new EDGE DA white pad. Did the whole car and then removed.... it came out great!! I think the SSR1 really added to the level of depth and wetness the two other products produced....

see for yourselves (comments welcome - so is money - dinner is nice too - just don`t believe everything you hear - I`n not that easy..well okay I am but there better be wine and not the kind that comes in a box....:lol)

groebuck
05-29-2004, 05:27 PM
Nooo not the one in the R Kelly trial -

the kind you see in the metallics ! --

groebuck
05-29-2004, 05:28 PM
act now and you can see this picture!

groebuck
05-29-2004, 05:29 PM
but that`s not all folks I am throwing in this pic..."that`s crazy!"

groebuck
05-29-2004, 05:30 PM
the ronco roaster - I`ll include this pic at no extra charge

groebuck
05-29-2004, 05:31 PM
I`m not done yet - due to the overwhelming response I`m going to give you this pic absolutely free - even if you return the others !

groebuck
05-29-2004, 05:33 PM
you ask???

forget Texas - they grow em big here in NC - and...I`m allergic - I spent 1/2 hour trying to kill it and the best I could do was trap it -

see for yourselves!!

keeotee
05-29-2004, 07:46 PM
groebuck - the car looks great. I like that color too. Nice depth and shine and very wet looking. Very nice!!

As for the bee, well, apparently it spent half an hour eluding your attempts at capture! :)

clean4u
05-29-2004, 08:05 PM
:beer Nice pics there homey,Know all bout those WASP!!!!!!!:fuzz

groebuck
05-29-2004, 08:08 PM
you understand how friggen huge that thing was :lol

here is a size reference - a snapple lid now look at the bee in comparison (with the lil bar on the window thing as a reference!)

it could carry small children away!!

clean4u
05-29-2004, 08:10 PM
:lmfao DAMN IT!!!!!!!

zesty-man
05-29-2004, 08:43 PM
nice job. so, you were using the new edge 2000 pads? mmm, sounds fun. i saw that brush thats suppposed to clean the pad. at first, when i saw the brush, i thought it was used for the car, so i was thiking, how the ****. then, i figured out that it was for cleaning THE PADS (or what i think). is it like brushing a dog or something? also, did you use the pads on a rotary, or a PC?

as for that bee thing, thats horrifying. here in hawaii, we`ve never seen anything like that. neither have a seen a rat, chipmunk, etc. that was SCARY!

TQB
05-29-2004, 09:25 PM
Looks great. Glad you escaped the wasp.

groebuck
05-29-2004, 10:15 PM
Not the edge 2000 pads....the new Edge DA pads...;) You can see my review of em in a thread of that name :)

groebuck
05-29-2004, 10:17 PM
The Brush - you just brush the pad and you see the powder come out...once it stops your ready to go.