PDA

View Full Version : Found a MF pad that works pretty good with the 3401...

ZL1Mark
05-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Never though I would find a MF pad that excels with the 3401. However, the buff & shine MF cutting pads work great. If you`re on the fence, give them a shot. :cool:

Trouble
05-27-2014, 09:15 AM
Never though I would find a MF pad that excels with the 3401. However, the buff & shine MF cutting pads work great. If you`re on the fence, give them a shot. :cool:

I am still waiting for you to sale your Flex to me

ZL1Mark
05-27-2014, 06:35 PM
I am still waiting for you to sale your Flex to me

I have two of them now. One for 5.5" pads and one for 4". They`re staying put. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bswombaugh
05-27-2014, 07:58 PM
I tried the Buff n Shine microfiber pads today for the first time with my Flex. I normally am not much of a microfiber guy as I usually prefer foam pads. I will say however that I was impressed with the Buff n Shine microfiber. I used them on a Ford explorer with very hard paint with a lot of swirls and RIDS. After 4-5 passes with 3M HD Adapt, about 80 % of the defects were removed and the finish that was left behind was excellent and LSP ready. The pads seemed to stay cleaner and not load up as bad as some of the other microfiber pads that I have tried. They will definitely be seeing some additional use in the future.

jtford95
05-27-2014, 08:02 PM
Cool. I guess I am going to have to buy a flex & B&S pads.

Trouble
05-27-2014, 08:05 PM
I have two of them now. One for 5.5" pads and one for 4". They`re staying put. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you ever change your mind you have a buyer here. I typically wouldn`t buy used equipment, but I know you take good care of your stuff.....

If your brother drives over it the deal is off!! :yikes: