PDA

View Full Version : Pink Mustache Car Rides

Trouble
05-05-2014, 07:13 AM
I`ve been noticing a lot of cars in my city riding around with pink mustaches on the front end of their cars. I asked my punk kid neighbor what the deal is with this and he said it was a symbol that the the vehicle accepts passengers much like a taxi cab. I wasn`t sure if the he was jerking my chain, so I turned to Google. Turns out what he said is true

Lyft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyft)

My question is have y`all noticed many people offering pink mustache car rides in your city and if so what are your thoughts?

:hotrod2: :hotrod2: :hotrod2: :hotrod2: :hotrod2:

Pockets
05-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Never seen it

But I have heard of Uber .... the app I believe

I don`t live in a big city and I have my own vehicle ... no need for me to get a ride from somebody else

PA DETAILER
05-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Never heard of it.

Bunky
05-05-2014, 10:16 AM
I have heard of the concept and of course local taxi companies, etc. are opposed since it avoids regulations they have to follow. The fact that is donation based shows it is not really peer to peer ride sharing but riding taxing.

Metalvolvo
05-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Many of these cars here in Los Angeles.. there`s an app. Just regular people looking to make an extra buck

Nizmo
05-05-2014, 05:56 PM
That would never fly here. A guy driving a car with a pink mustache on the front is means for getting the fire knocked out of them in my parts :lol: