PDA

View Full Version : A Plug for PoorBoys

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Swanicyouth
05-02-2014, 04:06 PM
So, the name is PoorBoys, maybe you think it`s detailing supplies for poor people or something. But, they make some top notch stuff. Some of my favorites are:

Bold N Bright dressing

Super Slick Suds (it`s really a slick soap)

Spray and Gloss QD

Pro Polish

Black Hole

All of these products are possibly best in their class IMHO - at any price. Who else likes PBs?

*** I have a new tub of Natty`s Blue, but haven`t used it yet.

mnehls86
05-02-2014, 04:11 PM
I keep forgetting to put Super Slick Suds on one of my orders. I love the Natural Look Dressing. I use it for tires, trim and interior. The smell is great too! Can`t wait to try out more of there stuff.

GearHead_1
05-02-2014, 04:15 PM
I too, like virtually everything they make. Love their T-Shirts too.

Steve and Pockets (Chris) are first class people.

Bunky
05-02-2014, 04:25 PM
I like Poorboys too.

Spray and Wipe is the perfect during/after wash detailer - clean finish, minimal impact to LSP

Bold n Bright Gel - a definite must have for me for cleaning/protecting in one step

Super Slick and Suds - nice all around soap - Steve will say it can diluted more than stated on label

Glass Cleaner - behaves more like a detailer for glass (seems to add gloss) and has a very nice scent

Bug Squash - nice cleaner either straight for good cleaning or 1:3 for LSP safe cleaning for bugs

Microfiber towels - DMT`s are the best all around for me.. not too plush (not a fan of any super plush towels)

Wash mitt - very nice mitt

Pats300zx
05-02-2014, 04:44 PM
I can`t think of any PB product that has really disappointed me. All of them are top notch and priced great.

*** I have a new tub of Natty`s Blue, but haven`t used it yet.

Its a great wax. You are gonna love it. :bigups

mrclean81
05-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Been a Pooboys fan for 4 years. They literally changed the way I work.

RTexasF
05-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Started with Poorboy`s in 2004 and I`m still a fan. Many times Steve has been a great help over the phone and was extremely pleasant to deal with.

cleanmycorolla
05-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Poorboys Polish with Sealant is the best AIO. Really, it is. You can get cut based in pads, cleans extremely well and the protection is good and slick! Really love the stuff.

dc52nv
05-02-2014, 05:31 PM
I like Poorboys too.

Spray and Wipe is the perfect during/after wash detailer - clean finish, minimal impact to LSP

Bold n Bright Gel - a definite must have for me for cleaning/protecting in one step

Super Slick and Suds - nice all around soap - Steve will say it can diluted more than stated on label

Glass Cleaner - behaves more like a detailer for glass (seems to add gloss) and has a very nice scent

Bug Squash - nice cleaner either straight for good cleaning or 1:3 for LSP safe cleaning for bugs

Microfiber towels - DMT`s are the best all around for me.. not too plush (not a fan of any super plush towels)

Wash mitt - very nice mitt

I have and love all of these products from them except their wash mitt.

Also love their polish w/ sealant.

ShaneB
05-02-2014, 06:53 PM
+1 on the polish w/ sealant. Love it! I need to try some of their SSR stuff too. When my Blackfire duo runs out I think I`m gonna pick up SSR1 and 3.

Also love the look of the nattys wax. Although I`ve only tried the white.

Van185
05-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Poorboys are some of the best products on the market at any price. I`ve got numerous products and have yet to find a bad one. Pockets and Steve are great guys too and will answer any questions that you might have.

chet31
05-03-2014, 12:22 AM
+1 on the polish w/ sealant. Love it! I need to try some of their SSR stuff too. When my Blackfire duo runs out I think I`m gonna pick up SSR1 and 3.

Also love the look of the nattys wax. Although I`ve only tried the white.

+2 on polish w/ sealant.

2shiny
05-03-2014, 05:04 AM
Ordered their slick & suds because of the great reviews.

Been using them for years, and must say, the EX-P is still my go-to sealant. It`s so easy to work with, and durability is quit good.

Blackhole must be THE best glaze you can find.

The SSR range is amazing, litlle the SSR 2.5 can`t do

Bugsquash is a great pre-wash, but I use it 4:1

Spray and wipe is a great product, I mainly use it as a drying aid.

Just bought there chenille wash mitt. Great quality!

01GreyStangGT
05-03-2014, 07:42 AM
+3 on the Polish with Sealant

Ronkh
05-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Love the stuff, even more now that I live in FL

and IMHO the best micro available - Wish Autopia/AG would carry it
The bug micro is a must

They still carry variable contact pads too