PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Canada

Surnia
04-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself. I go by the user Surnia across many forums, so if you`ve seen me, hi!

I`m completely new to car ownership and detailing, and started lurking these forums back in december when I bought my fun little Fiat 500 Abarth. I wanted her to live a long life, so I started looking up paint care, and detailing.

Eventually I came across Autopia with its huge wealth of information and reviews, and am the Happy owner of various Blackfire products now! I`ve done a basic detail twice by hand, but definitely in need of some GEP/TPnS soon, as well as a stock of better microfibre towels. Swirls... oh my. Also looking into picking up some BlackIce for some longer term winter protection when I have nearly zero access to washing her =(

Here`s to a great forum of people and information, and hopefully a long life for my Little Abarth!

Here`s a lovely pic of her rear fully coated in AFPP/Poly Spray:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/107/f/3/2014_04_17_0416_by_astrotia-d7eur3x.jpg

Todd@RUPES
04-19-2014, 01:22 AM
Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself. I go by the user Surnia across many forums, so if you`ve seen me, hi!

I`m completely new to car ownership and detailing, and started lurking these forums back in december when I bought my fun little Fiat 500 Abarth. I wanted her to live a long life, so I started looking up paint care, and detailing.

Eventually I came across Autopia with its huge wealth of information and reviews, and am the Happy owner of various Blackfire products now! I`ve done a basic detail twice by hand, but definitely in need of some GEP/TPnS soon, as well as a stock of better microfibre towels. Swirls... oh my. Also looking into picking up some BlackIce for some longer term winter protection when I have nearly zero access to washing her =(

Here`s to a great forum of people and information, and hopefully a long life for my Little Abarth!

Here`s a lovely pic of her rear fully coated in AFPP/Poly Spray:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/107/f/3/2014_04_17_0416_by_astrotia-d7eur3x.jpg

Welcome to AutopiaForums!!! Your FIAT looks amazing :) :bigups:bigups

tropicsteve
04-19-2014, 10:45 AM
welcome to AF. :welcome:

Pats300zx
04-19-2014, 01:11 PM
Welcome to AF !!!

mjlinane
04-19-2014, 04:12 PM
Welcome to AutopiaForums!