PDA

View Full Version : Will BF RW effect BFWD?

RacerScott
04-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi guys, today I did a exterior wash+Clay+seal job on a 2013 Honda odyssey. Van washed with CG wash and Gloss. Then I used a extra strong BF RW solution for my fine grade clay mitt in a bucket. I also used BF RW diluted to a quick detail spray in a spray bottle for extra lube. After I am done claying a panel I use a waffle weave mf to dry the panel. I then went right to applying BFWD on a PC with a blue pad.

Anyway, question is will BFRW effect the longevity of BFWD or anything else. Thanks

Todd@RUPES
04-11-2014, 06:14 AM
Hi guys, today I did a exterior wash+Clay+seal job on a 2013 Honda odyssey. Van washed with CG wash and Gloss. Then I used a extra strong BF RW solution for my fine grade clay mitt in a bucket. I also used BF RW diluted to a quick detail spray in a spray bottle for extra lube. After I am done claying a panel I use a waffle weave mf to dry the panel. I then went right to applying BFWD on a PC with a blue pad.

Anyway, question is will BFRW effect the longevity of BFWD or anything else. Thanks

No, not at all..

In fact, Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash uses the same core "Wet Diamond" polymers as the sealant, so they will work perfectly together :)

07gtcs
04-11-2014, 12:10 PM
What Todd Said ! He is he BF Master !!!! I also love the stuff.

No, not at all..

In fact, Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash uses the same core "Wet Diamond" polymers as the sealant, so they will work perfectly together :)

Todd@RUPES
04-11-2014, 12:20 PM
What Todd Said ! He is he BF Master !!!! I also love the stuff.

You have great taste! :) :bigups