PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage - Instant Karma

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Nth Degree
03-28-2014, 12:49 AM
Video: Florida Driver Receives Instant Karma After Road Rage (http://www.uproxx.com/up/2014/03/florida-karma-driver-video/)

radarryan
03-28-2014, 01:30 AM
:rofl

Thanks for sharing :yay

Todd@RUPES
03-28-2014, 06:07 AM
While the truck driver was a goof... The description makes it clear... The driver was in the left (passing) lane and didn`t wanna pull over for slow moving trucks (none of which were visible. Sadly this is a HUGE problem in Tampa.... The description even makes a comment about the video taper not wanting to go over the speed limit in the fast last lane.... SMH.

In states like VA, it is actually illegal to block faster driver`s from passing in the fast lane. The reason is that holding up traffic leads to higher instances of road rage, or people making dangerous maneuvers to pass. Sadly, this person with the video camera/cell phone should have pulled over and let this guy pass.

psynx
03-28-2014, 11:26 AM
While the truck driver was a goof... The description makes it clear... The driver was in the left (passing) lane and didn`t wanna pull over for slow moving trucks (none of which were visible. Sadly this is a HUGE problem in Tampa.... The description even makes a comment about the video taper not wanting to go over the speed limit in the fast last lane.... SMH.

In states like VA, it is actually illegal to block faster driver`s from passing in the fast lane. The reason is that holding up traffic leads to higher instances of road rage, or people making dangerous maneuvers to pass. Sadly, this person with the video camera/cell phone should have pulled over and let this guy pass.
good, im glad i wasnt the only one thinking the same. TBH i prob would be pissed as well if i was stuck behind a slow car in the fast lane.

Ronkh
03-28-2014, 11:50 AM
Dumb moves all around. This is FL, even hairdressers carry guns :)

Todd@RUPES
03-28-2014, 11:55 AM
good, im glad i wasnt the only one thinking the same. TBH i prob would be pissed as well if i was stuck behind a slow car in the fast lane.

There are two major highways in Central Florida, I95 -which runs up and down the coat, and I4 which runs from the space coast to gulf coast. I travel both of these each week...

On I95, people pull out of the fast lane for slower traffic most of the time, no problem...

However, on I4, particularly between Orlando and Tampa, people will not move out the fast lane, ever... It really is a problem, where I have seen traffic clogged 15-30 cars because somebody refuses to move over and instead paces the person next to them.

Old Pirate
03-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Happens alot over here in the bay area.

Trouble
03-28-2014, 01:28 PM
He should`ve bumped her off the road. I think he should sue her

Old Pirate
03-28-2014, 02:06 PM
I get it all the time Trouble because these folks want the road for themselves and they do this in bumper to bumper traffic. But yes some folks do drive on the left hand side going slow like going to a funeral.

Trouble
03-28-2014, 04:32 PM
I get it all the time Trouble because these folks want the road for themselves and they do this in bumper to bumper traffic. But yes some folks do drive on the left hand side going slow like going to a funeral.

It`s okay for me to do this, but when someone does it to me I AM READY TO KILL THEM

The road is MINE. If ppl would understand this I sure would appreciate it

So sorry that guy messed up his pretty Super Duty. Hope he hires an attorney so he can get compensated for all he had to endure

The Driver
03-28-2014, 06:06 PM
She sounds like a heffer...

Given the guy got what he deserved, she was still in the wrong. I love having insanely powerful headlights. High beams are there for a reason. I have zero remorse for incompetent drivers.

It`s a matter of courtesy, in my opinion it`s just as bad as not holding the door for the person behind you... Thus you get blinded/reminded of what your doing is wrong.

skibik
03-28-2014, 06:25 PM
Even though I live in a rural part of my state and a Freeway or even double lane highways are 60 miles away and when I do make road trips I seem to run into drivers like that women and it really ticks me off people drive slow in the passing lane. Not sure he really got what he deserved for driving aggressively and being an idiot but I think she is just as big of an idiot as he was. On one occasion I even had a semi-truck driver do that, speed limit 75 and I was coming up behind 2 semis when I had moved into the passing lane about a 1/4 mile behind the one semi he pulled out and wasn`t paying attention that I was coming up fast. One semi was doing roughly 65 and the one passing was doing about 68. I was fuming since it took him over 5 miles to pass. I did give him the bird as I passed him. I know I do get a little road rage on occasion because if how dumb some people can be.

Dean.

ca.detailchick
03-28-2014, 06:45 PM
She wasnt even doing 60 in the fast lane!?

In Ca. she would be the one to get a ticket.

She helped cause this accident IMO. Sure ,he was driving like a maniac and did a very stupid move also.

One of the best things I learned in driving school years ago was if your bieng tailgated MOVE OVER for your own safety and everyone elses.

The other person may be in a rage ,have a gun or trying to take a sick animal to the vet .Just move over !!!!!

Bunky
03-28-2014, 07:15 PM
One comment said she was in the left lane since she was turning in 1/2 mile. They drove more than a 1/2 mile and did not that much traffic in the right lane. Seems like there was more than one problem here. I guess taking video with one hand is not an issue. The irrate guy is another story. Luckily he did not hit anyone.

Old Pirate
03-28-2014, 07:37 PM
Anyway the dude ran away after his accident and cops got him at home and arrested him.