PDA

View Full Version : What do you all think?

Pages : [1] 2

Hernandez.Art13
03-21-2014, 10:57 PM
I made this video today for my video blog, 2.5 hours and 2,500+ shrunken down to 2:54 seconds.

Also turn on the closed captions while watching this video on YouTube. So you could read the products and tips.

Thanks,

Art

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQjii3vQOA

Swanicyouth
03-21-2014, 11:34 PM
Motörhead -I like it. Great video Art.

What were you using to clean the tires???

Hernandez.Art13
03-21-2014, 11:40 PM
Honestly, when I was uploading the song to YouTube. I thought to myself, "I wonder if SwanicYouth will like this song. lol

Turn on your closed captions and my tips and products should be described throughout the video.

See

http://www.autopiaforums.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Wheel_and_Tires.JPG

Hernandez.Art13
03-21-2014, 11:41 PM
I used D143, love that stuff. After spending time on AGO though, I got scared of not using gloves, so that will be my next purchase. I feel kinda dorky using gloves, but not when my health is a stake.

The Guz
03-22-2014, 01:51 AM
Nicely done. You are quick :lol:. Can you come over and clean my wheels that fast. D143 is my goto as well. I wear gloves and safety glasses when I use it. Better to be safe than sorry.

Hernandez.Art13
03-22-2014, 02:38 AM
Nicely done. You are quick :lol:. Can you come over and clean my wheels that fast. D143 is my goto as well. I wear gloves and safety glasses when I use it. Better to be safe than sorry.

I actually had to slow it down so you all could see. Lol.

Its a bird... it`s a plane... no it`s just Art on YouTube. Lol

The glasses is also a good tip, I don`t want to go blind from one eye due to an accident. I actually have safety glasses that are designed to go over my regular glasses. Now my glasses and with those on too. I really look nerdy lol. I rather look needy than lose an eye though.

Thanks!

Pats300zx
03-22-2014, 08:58 AM
Great video !!!!!! I wear gloves all the time when working with detailing chemicals. Keep my hands from getting abused.

Just watched the video again. Nice tip on agitating the water with the grit guard :)

Fast Eddie
03-22-2014, 11:22 AM
Great video !!!!!! I wear gloves all the time when working with detailing chemicals. Keep my hands from getting abused.
Me too, I didn`t always wear gloves during detailing, but my hands were starting to feel the effects of all the chemicals. Now I wear them all the time.

Stokdgs
03-22-2014, 12:32 PM
Great idea and result !
Thanks for doing this for all to view !

Also of the mindset that gloves are Absolutely necessary when handling any Chemicals, period..

I tried many brands and finally found RAVEN PF (powder free), Extra Strength Professional Grade, Nitrile, Latex Free, 6 mil, gloves, and have been the happiest,
They fit great, come in I think 3 sizes, and are Black and not any Dorky colors that well, look Dorky... :)

Your body and especially your hands will appreciate this and stick around longer for you! :)

Dan F

Hernandez.Art13
03-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Thanks all, I have more video on my YouTube channel. if you guys want to see.

Check out what Mothers sent me for free plus free shipping directly straight to my home. For my detail event April 5th, Here in Corona, Ca. I wonder if any of you would like to go? There will be a lot of freebies and I believe Mothers said they are raffling off a prize to those that attend.

Thank You Mothers - YouTube

Trouble
03-23-2014, 08:23 AM
Thanks all, I have more video on my YouTube channel. if you guys want to see.

Check out what Mothers sent me for free plus free shipping directly straight to my home. For my detail event April 5th, Here in Corona, Ca. I wonder if any of you would like to go? There will be a lot of freebies and I believe Mothers said they are raffling off a prize to those that attend.

Thank You Mothers - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG8AP--qu6A)

Hope your event is a hugh success. If I were close by I would check it out for sure

Hernandez.Art13
03-23-2014, 09:16 AM
Thank you Trouble. If anyone is interested in going you can PM me. Its April 5th in Corona CA, at 9:00 am Sharp. Doors open at 8am.

I posted the thread over at AGO. I`d post the link here, but don`t want to break forum rules.

So a PM will be fine, or go and follow the steps on how to sign up for my event. Over at AutoGeek Online.

This is event is just a learn, meet and greet. All free and to just have a fun time.

Trouble
03-23-2014, 09:33 AM
Thank you Trouble. If anyone is interested in going you can PM me. Its April 5th in Corona CA, at 9:00 am Sharp. Doors open at 8am.

I posted the thread over at AGO. I`d post the link here, but don`t want to break forum rules.

So a PM will be fine, or go and follow the steps on how to sign up for my event. Over at AutoGeek Online.

This is event is just a learn, meet and greet. All free and to just have a fun time.

You should start a new thread

No rules around here

:rockon

LJSNY
03-23-2014, 01:46 PM
Wow Art. Like the wheels & tires video. Nice job. Also the supply of goods that Mother`s sent you is very impressive. That should amp things up.

I`ll have to check out you thread at AG. If I could attend, I certainly would.

Best,
Larry

Hernandez.Art13
03-24-2014, 12:07 PM
Thank You very much, my first video was actually an accident.

I asked my lady to take a couple of pictures with her DSLR (hers but now mine, I bought it off her to help her upgrade to a better model)

Well after it was all said and done. She handed me the SD card and it had a 1,000+ pictures. :)

Well being the fact that I am pretty good with computers. I figured out how to compress them all to one clip. And this came out:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo2ocKLUsEU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I, like everybody else was shocked to see that style. Not going to lie I did see Autogeek`s video of Mike sanding down a whole car and buffing it out and the Meguiar`s Project Fearless before I did my video. So I am not trying to take credit for being the first to do this.

While they are the same style in a way (time lapse)

However, I have my imagination to run free and wild to create all these new DIFFERENT time lapse style videos. That`s something that can`t be replicated. "My brain"

I believe Michael Stoops said, these are time lapse style with a twist.

I now own my own DSLR and all thie equipment to keep making videos.

I am getting even more camera equipment next month to keep making my videos and trying to always recreate something new. If all goes to plan it will be very different.

I`d say the hardest part for me when making these. Is having to do everything 100% by myself, having some help would be great and a nice addition to my videos.

Setting up
Photography
Detailing
Cleaning up
Editing
Etc....,

But I keep making them, cos they are fun to make and with time. I am getting better and better at making these.

Thanks again,
Art