PDA

View Full Version : MARCH 1st CLEAN UP

PA DETAILER
03-01-2014, 05:42 PM

Took advantage of the CALM BEFORE THE STORM this afternoon. Usuall good wash/detail. Cheated on the tires and used stoners more shine. Finished it with BLACKFIRE MIDNIGHT SUN SPRAY WAX. Used the short burst then wipe off method. So fast. 10-15 min. tops. Not to bad for being in several PA snow/ice storms! :rofl Calling for a bad one starting SUNDAY afternoon. :snow: So tired of it!!

Bunky
03-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Nice and clean. I admire your stamina to continue to maintain it during the winter.

KBsToy
03-02-2014, 08:57 AM
I used my UnderWasher and cleaned up the undercarriage. Chk fliuds and cleaned lights and rain X windows. Waiting for the next snow :(

PA DETAILER
03-02-2014, 09:13 AM
I used my UnderWasher and cleaned up the undercarriage. Chk fliuds and cleaned lights and rain X windows. Waiting for the next snow :(

Saved the link to the underwasher. How is that working for you?

Nizmo
03-02-2014, 10:19 AM
You are definitely braver than I am, no way I would get out in that cold :lol:

Pats300zx
03-02-2014, 11:16 AM
I thought about going out and doing my truck but got my stuff ready and turned around and went back into the house. This weather is seriously getting me depressed. :(

PA DETAILER
03-02-2014, 12:30 PM
I thought about going out and doing my truck but got my stuff ready and turned around and went back into the house. This weather is seriously getting me depressed. :(

It was just dumb luck the last two saturdays were decent out. Last saturday was windy tho! This saturday they are calling for another 40+ day. I have a 50 mile round trip a day in this crap, so i am also so tired of it. I cant wait to finally turn the outside water on for good, and bring all my detailing stuff up to garage!!!

KBsToy
03-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Saved the link to the underwasher. How is that working for you?

It works OK just have it underneath when you turn it on and be upwind :) It could be a little more steady but for the money it does the job...

Maybe I will modify it and come up with a B model ;)

I found this one also Car undercarriage washer - YouTube

glfahlc1
03-02-2014, 02:27 PM
It works OK just have it underneath when you turn it on and be upwind :) It could be a little more steady but for the money it does the job...

Maybe I will modify it and come up with a B model ;)

I found this one also Car undercarriage washer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzce6HbnzHk)

looks lke 3/4 pvc to me, what happens when you accidentally run over the edge... oops!!! seems like galvanized steel would work better and last longer. thanks for the idea though.

gordonjuan
03-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Took advantage of the CALM BEFORE THE STORM this afternoon...Calling for a bad one starting SUNDAY afternoon. :snow: So tired of it!!

They`ve been downgrading it since yesterday here in southcentral PA. Started at 8-12, now 1-3. I can only hope. Sick of it here too, especially since I`m usually working in it.

Gordon

PA DETAILER
03-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Guess it took a different path? Now calling for about 3". But below zero temps...

Todd@RUPES
03-03-2014, 09:49 AM
Looks great, thank you for sharing. Sorry about the weather. Midnight Sun Instant Detailer adds instant gloss to the paint, it looks great on your color.

Ronkh
03-03-2014, 10:02 AM
I bet it looked good :)

PA DETAILER
03-03-2014, 10:15 AM
Still does! Storm missed us......

Ronkh
03-03-2014, 10:18 AM
Still does! Storm missed us......

Cool ! :)