PA DETAILER
12-26-2013, 07:58 AM
How To Wrap A Cat For Christmas - YouTube

Todd@RUPES
12-26-2013, 08:22 AM
what a chill little cat. Cute video :)

tropicsteve
12-26-2013, 08:30 PM
how laid back can one cat be? had to be the promise of food in there somewhere. :D

mohamedmaark
12-26-2013, 10:39 PM
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mitchell
12-26-2013, 10:52 PM
That is one calm cat!

Swanicyouth
12-27-2013, 06:19 AM
I would like to get the owner of that cat, place him in a box, wrap the box, - and put a Christmas bow on top. Let`s see how he likes it.

RSTARK
12-27-2013, 06:59 AM
It doesn`t seem like the cat was upset by the wrapping especially when the wrap was removed (the opportunity to leave was there, but the cat stayed). I`m a cat fanatic and loved the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Swanicyouth
12-27-2013, 12:18 PM
^ unfortunately animals can`t talk, so you don`t know what they are feeling or thinking. The video isn`t offensive or anything.

I just don`t like it when people do screwy things to animals. Would you wrap your kid up in wrapping paper? Why your pet? Humiliating IMHO.

KBzPTGT
12-27-2013, 01:35 PM
^ unfortunately animals can`t talk, so you don`t know what they are feeling or thinking. The video isn`t offensive or anything.

I just don`t like it when people do screwy things to animals. Would you wrap your kid up in wrapping paper? Why your pet? Humiliating IMHO.

Every Holloween. The wrapping paper we use is called a costume :D

skibik
12-27-2013, 03:00 PM

WOW! Really? Now I thought it was funny and it was not like there was any cruelty involved.

If I had a kid probably!

Because it is funny!

I gather you don`t have a cat? Well I do and you have to realize if mine didn`t like it then it will definitely let you know it doesn`t. They may not be able to tell you but mine has teeth and claws and is not afraid to use them if he doesn`t like me doing something it doesn`t like to him. It is ones own opinion I guess.

Now to me what is really should be humiliating to a pet is when an owner has to dress up there dog(or pet) in clothes! There is a reason they have a fur coat. Let me guess, you do that?

Lighten up, it is just holiday humor.

Dean.

Swanicyouth
12-27-2013, 03:19 PM
I have two cats. I just don`t like to wrap them up like socks and underwear.

wendell jarvis
12-27-2013, 07:15 PM
that looked terrible...remind me not to let you around my pets !!