PDA

View Full Version : Same car, different procedure!

zesty-man
05-23-2004, 09:37 PM
hey, well upon request (hehe), heres some pics of the car that i finished up doing today. i bet a lot of you have seen what it looked like last time i detailed it. well, last time i detailed it, all i did was.....

last time
nxt
mothers pure canuba wax
that time i was lazy, and had to study for finals...:wait

however... now finals are over, and im on summer break!!! so i have all the time in the world (even tho is really really hot and HUMID). this time i took my time, and made sure not to be too lazy :cool

this time
DACP
SSR1
NXT
NATTY`S

i picked up some natty`s from ranney a couple weeks ago and didnt get a chance to use it. today i decided to open up that bigboy, and test it out. i must say, i was very impressed with the results. almost forgot, this time i had the nerve to charge my mom 60 bucks for this two days affair, to make up for most of my bill to ranney a couple of weeks ago...

first pic. it wasnt a very sunny day, but still it managed to reflect a little bit. heres a pic of her big butt......

zesty-man
05-23-2004, 09:41 PM
second pic. pretty hot day today. too bad this thing doesnt show humidity too......

zesty-man
05-23-2004, 09:42 PM
3rd pic, a conservative pose of myself :).

zesty-man
05-23-2004, 09:43 PM
4th pic. what a dirty red car.....

zesty-man
05-23-2004, 09:44 PM
5th pic. someone painted a brown fence on my mom`s side doors :(. if youre thinking that i made those HUGE chips on my mom`s door, think again. i would never do such a thing :rolleyes:

zesty-man
05-23-2004, 09:46 PM
6th pic. i told you it wanst very sunny. however, its a pretty nice day. nice reflection of the sky, but notice the stupid chips in the paint?

Nickc0844
05-23-2004, 09:48 PM
Good job my man. Big difference in your detailing regimens.....I`m sure the results show!

zesty-man
05-23-2004, 09:53 PM
last pic. hey nick, i wasnt even done yet. i think this is a very asthetically pleasing view, i sorta stumbled on this accidently when i rolled her into the garage.

edit: i had to resize the stupid image because the file was too big :(

Nickc0844
05-23-2004, 10:14 PM
Haha, that is a good view. It`s amazing what you will stumble upon when fooling around with the camera.

Now change that signature!