PDA

View Full Version : Ammo products what you think?

Drdetail12
11-14-2013, 08:44 AM
I was looking into buying AMMO NY products just to see how good they work. I use all chemical guys products as of now but imve been watching Larry`s videos on YouTube Abd the products look like they do quite well. Does anyone use ammo products? What do you think of them?

JSFM35X
11-14-2013, 09:05 AM
I agree. I have watched his videos and there is no doubt that you can learn of from them. I personaly have moved to coatings and he uses a lot of carnauba products which I did not find last very well. Just to clarify I am talking about other carnauba products. I never used any of his items.

Pats300zx
11-14-2013, 09:48 AM
I have heard nothing but good things about his products. I think his videos are very informative and very well made.

Evan.J
11-14-2013, 10:27 AM
I have heard nothing but good things about his products. I think his videos are very informative and very well made.
I agree with Pats. Everythig I have read is just nothing but great feedback. I know that his products are a bit higher priced than most so I would only use those items for my own personal vehicle.

Mike lambert
11-14-2013, 04:16 PM
I use skin,spit hydrate and mud on a regular basis. They work as he says, and I have been very happy! Mud is THE best tire dressing I have used!

mets2010
11-14-2013, 07:17 PM
Highly recommend his products, Hydrate is a game changer and Mud is the best tire gel I have ever used ( and I`ve used them all) his products do what they say they will, which is all you can ask, he`s also a great guy and is very helpful if you have a question.

Wors
11-14-2013, 08:41 PM
Mike, what do you like about Mud? How is it different than other tire dressings?

I use skin,spit hydrate and mud on a regular basis. They work as he says, and I have been very happy! Mud is THE best tire dressing I have used!

Mike lambert
11-15-2013, 07:24 AM
Mud gives a nice deep satin black finish. Extremely durable, my car gets washed 3/4t times a week, I have had it on mine for at least a month and have not re applied it yet!

Wors
11-15-2013, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I might have to give it a try.

Mud gives a nice deep satin black finish. Extremely durable, my car gets washed 3/4t times a week, I have had it on mine for at least a month and have not re applied it yet!