PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Autopians!!

wildwarzy
10-24-2013, 02:39 PM
Hey all, Wildwarzy saying hello. Not new to Autopia Forum however, this is my first time actually posting anything here. I usually just read the many interesting and informative posts to see what I can learn, to see what`s new. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Autopia.com is an excellent company run by people who really do care about their customers! Take it from me having firsthand experience. These people are the best. First-class organization! The best product selection!

My baby is an 04` Mazda RX8-GT, Titanium Gray with lots of nice upgrades. I get a lot of enjoyment out of her. I visit Autopia`s website quite frequently drooling over the many excellent care car products I can`t afford all together so I pick stuff up one product at a time trying to build my car care inventory with the latest and greatest or as far as my wallet will let me go lol.. I hail from good ole Virginia. Anybody from the Fairfax area in Northern Virginia, please give a shout out. Meanwhile, take care everybody!

Okay, I have a question for anyone here, a very basic question. "What is the very best (not necessarily the most expensive) automobile wax on the market for a car in pristine condition? Thanks, Wildwarzy, Semper Fi, U.S. Marines.

:yay:autopia::yay

Todd@RUPES
10-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Welcome to Autopia Forums Devil Dog.

tropicsteve
10-24-2013, 03:24 PM
welcome to AF. give Blackfire Midnight Sun Batch #25 Carnauba Paste (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/blackfire-midnight-sun-wax.html) a try. my favorite and imo the best all around wax for the money. very easy to use and great finish.

Pats300zx
10-24-2013, 03:38 PM
Welcome Devil Dog !!!

mjlinane
10-24-2013, 04:18 PM
Welcome to AutopiaForums!