PDA

View Full Version : Joining from MA

Jloha312
10-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Great to find others who want to take good care of cleaning their cars.

My story is that I have a 2006 Black Acura RL and while I hand washed it, I`m sure I didn`t use many of the correct methods that I`ve seen others using resulting in many small imperfections.

Recently I got my wife a new Mazda CX-9 and want to make sure that those small imperfections don`t follow to her car.

Living in the NorthEast it`s especially hard to clean in the winter, but I do luckily have a garage. I usually bucket wash in my garage but one thing I noticed was that the water would basically become black from all the winter/snow dirt. This got me to think if there was a way to keep my bucket water pure while I use it.

So this Fall I`ve been experimenting with ways to filter my bucket water much like they do for aquariums. The bucket water gets pumped through filters that keep the water crystal clear.

Does anyone know of anything that does something like this already? I really don`t want to re-invent the "wheel" here!

Thanks!

mjlinane
10-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Welcome to AutopiaForums!

You might try the GDPWM: The Perfct Wash with The Perfect Soap Garry Dean Wash Method Tampa, FL Infinite Use Detail Juice High end detailing Premium Custom Detailing traditional wash 2bm two bucket method proper car wash karcher pressure washer microfiber - YouTube

Evan.J
10-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Welcome to AF!

Bunky
10-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Welcome !

Ronkh
10-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Welcome

where in the people republic of taxxchussettes ya from?

Pats300zx
10-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Welcome :)

tropicsteve
10-01-2013, 05:51 PM
welcome to AF !