PDA

View Full Version : mobile detailer tool tote

mathematics
09-19-2013, 10:48 AM
do any of you guys use or have a recommendation for a good tool bag/tote to lug around a polisher, pads, spray bottles, compounds? it`s hard to tell from pictures and product descriptions whether spray bottles and such actually fit in the side compartments of some of these bags/totes. thanks guys =)

W3bb3r04
09-19-2013, 11:25 AM
do any of you guys use or have a recommendation for a good tool bag/tote to lug around a polisher, pads, spray bottles, compounds? it`s hard to tell from pictures and product descriptions whether spray bottles and such actually fit in the side compartments of some of these bags/totes. thanks guys =)

I have the Autopia-Carcare one. It is the same as all of the PBMG bags (Autogeek, Pinnacle, Blackfire, DG, etc). I love the bag. I keep it full with microfibers and such in the trunk for quick wipe downs at the shows and use it to haul my GG 6" when doing a job. The front pockets hold 4 16 oz bottles. and the sides hold 4 32 oz bottles, 2 on each side. I use the bottom compartment for pads or extra microfibers. The inside pockets are small and are best used for Clay and Tire shine foam IMO. I can upload some pics tonight if that will help you out! :bigups

mathematics
09-19-2013, 11:28 AM
I think I see it. I see 4 pockets In front and 2 on each side. Has a bar across the top with a grip and the flap closes over it to cover the big middle part. Thanks so much!