PDA

View Full Version : Peg Board Finally Organized!

radarryan
09-02-2013, 10:53 PM
My peg board is finally organized! It just took me to force myself to get in the garage and get it done. Didn`t take more than two hours...

Here it is!
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7449/9658547849_591eac72fc_h.jpg

You can see the following things that I considered suitable for all enviornments: basicially my tools. I keep all auto chemicals and such inside where it is heated in the winter and cooled in the summer (especially in this HOT Texas summer).

You can see my light for examining the finish (which right now is flawless :D) next to my racing quality tire gauge (in the black bag).

Front and center is the "PORSCHE ONLY" parking sign, which I think says it all. To the right of that are racks for keys.

Moving down to the side you can see some of my brushes, inluding the brand new Auto Finesse Hog Hair Brushes.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7385/9661780982_35a1a90097_b.jpg

Let me tell you, these brushes are the full monty, but they better be, considering the price. One brush I will use for wheels while the other will be designated for interior use. They are beautiful and appear to be of high quality: only a few random hairs have fallen out but it has yet to be used.

Next to that is the basket for nitrile gloves - always a must when dealing with any and all automotive chemicals. Next to that is the basket for air-drying sponges and wash mitts. After they are dry they are moved inside to prevent the humidity from getting to them.

Under that is the foam gun, with the goggles and nozzle close by. Moving left from there are my brand new Wheel Woolies. I have yet to use them but can already tell that they will be great. I may not have to use my brand new Auto Finesse brushes after viewing these babies. I wish I would have started out with these rather than the Daytona Speedmaster brushes.

Speaking of which, there is the tire brush, wheel brush, upohstory brush, Daytona Jr., Daytona Speedmaster, and wheel well brush handing nicely side-by-side. Above that are Mother`s detail brushes that are used for various tasks. To the right of that are tire shine applicators - both swipes and the Carrand brush that was recommended by so many.

Hope you enjoyed. I know I am glad to have it done!

Happy detailing!

mnehls86
09-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Very nice! I have been so lazy with my garage. I built a new work bench earlier this year and have a peg board over it but with nothing on it. I guess I will have to get on it soon. I think cleaning and organizing mine will take at least 4 hours.

Addicted2Bling
09-03-2013, 03:54 PM
I like it, I know when all my detailing stuff is unorganized it makes me not want to detail. But when I have my stuff all clean and neat and organized, it makes me want to get out there and get it done! Nice job...

davekt
11-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Very organised