PDA

View Full Version : Cg new look trim gel.

PA DETAILER
09-01-2013, 03:39 AM
Chemical Guys Extended Life New Look Trim Gel (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/gel-trim-restorer.html)

with the ever growing segement of trim products, i thought i would review this one. been using it for quite some time. the xterra is not without plastic trim. roof lights/air dam. F & R bumper covers. mud flaps. etc....

less is more with this product. 2-3 drops on a foam applicator will get you started. then just apply to all your exterior trim. leaves a natural look. well protected from the elements. your trim will bead water. i am seeing 4-6 weeks of protection. a bottle will last you several detailing seasons. in the future, when it is empty, i would like to try one of the more longer lasting products. like ultima tire and trim or wolfgang trim sealant. but do not over look this product! it is one of the better solutions for upkeeping exterior trim.

Metalvolvo
09-02-2013, 07:42 PM
I`ve used it on a 2005 Volvo Xc90 I did half the car with CG New Look Trim and the other half i used CG G6 Hyper Coat both are still on very strong its been 3 months. Car Is park out in the sun and wash every-week.

dc52nv
09-03-2013, 02:19 AM
Thanks for your review PA. I`ve been looking for a new trim product to replace my PB Trim Restore. I was looking at AF Revive and this product.