PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using CR Spotless

JSFM35X
08-30-2013, 10:00 AM
My CR spotless Unit was really wrecked in the Hurricane. I just ordered all new metal replacement parts for the unit and once I install them i will have it fully functional.

My pressure washer also got dunked and after trying open heart surgery and repeating that 3x It just makes no sense to pour money into it.

I do have a question so here it is:

Is DI water corrosive/caustic?

I dont want to mess up my new Kranzle pressure washer.

I planning on running the whole DI through the PW to cut down in the gallons used to wash a car and not have to worry about water spots. I know conservation would extend the resin but the water is not too hard so it is not a huge factor to me.

Thanks as always.

Swanicyouth
08-30-2013, 10:44 AM
I`ve been using my CR in front of my Karcher without issue. CR`s website says its OK to use with a pressure washer, so it should be OK.

JSFM35X
08-30-2013, 01:36 PM
Good to know. How long have you been running it thaty way?

I`ve been using my CR in front of my Karcher without issue. CR`s website says its OK to use with a pressure washer, so it should be OK.

The Driver
08-30-2013, 04:26 PM
It`s fine, if anything it will prolong the life of the unit. Less minerals an even sediment flowing through equals less corrosion on the pw.

Swanicyouth
08-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Well, honestly not that long. I just went through my first batch of resin. It lasted about 14 washes.