PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any info on older products

PRicci09
08-30-2013, 09:50 AM
Hey guys!

My father recently gave me some older Menzerna Final Polish and Blackfire All Finish Paint Protection that he was going to throw away. He said that they were top notch products in their time, but they haven`t been used in around 10 years.
I am wondering if I would I still be able to use them and if so, would I even want to?

Thanks guys!

http://i.imgur.com/Bx6rRWw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ou0C1tc.jpg

neoflex
08-30-2013, 10:22 AM
I still have the old bottles like that of the Menzerna Intensive Polish and Final Polish and they still work as good as they did when I bought them 8-10 years ago. They got buried on the back of a shelf in a tub and than later replaced thinking they were gone and recently found them while cleaning up my products tubs. Gave it a shot thinking they must be past their prime but I got solid results with them on a couple spots on the wifes truck. I know some of the Klasse products have a shelf life but the Menzerna didn`t seem to suffer much. Can`t help you with the Blackfire.

PRicci09
08-30-2013, 10:40 AM
I still have the old bottles like that of the Menzerna Intensive Polish and Final Polish and they still work as good as they did when I bought them 8-10 years ago. They got buried on the back of a shelf and than later replaced thinking they were gone and recently found them while cleaning up my products tubs. Gave it a shot thinking they must be past their prime but I got solid results with them on a couple spots on the wifes truck. I know some of the Klasse products have a shelf life the the Menzerna didn;t seem to suffer much. Can`t help you with the Blackfire.

Thank you neoflex, I think ill give the menzerna a shot.

I figured even if the blackfire was ok to use, its probably so outdated as a product that it wouldn`t even be worth trying.

Beemerboy
08-30-2013, 11:07 AM
Shake the living daylights out of it, that should bring back the solids together, if they have been stored correctly...meaning no extreme heat changes in short periods of time or frozen at any point. It should spring back to life for you

Addicted2Bling
08-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Yeah, don`t just throw them away... That would be like throwing away a beer that`s half empty!

The Driver
08-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Keep em as a souvenir, who doesn`t love the classics.