PDA

View Full Version : Visitors In my garage

krtoflas
08-29-2013, 06:18 PM
I dont know if anyone has this problem but lately my garage has been appealing to neighborhood animals. In the last few weeks i have had a squirrel, bird, turtle and yesterday a cat try to make my garage their home. The bird and the cat were the biggest issue as they kept hiding and i couldnt get them out. What kind of furry or feathered friends have you found hanging around?

Nizmo
08-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Back before I closed in my carport, it was open to anything, heck you could walk strait back to the pool. Couple nights after I moved in, it was a nice cool November evening. It was dark out and when I turned on the light (as single bulb porcelain at the time) I saw a shadow under my Oldsmobile. Turned out to be an opossum. Scared the hell out of me, having just moved from the North I never seen one in person.

Mr. Gloss
08-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Nothing in my garage, but multiple animal families share the hideout beneath the deck.

Nth Degree
08-29-2013, 08:12 PM
One of my customers has a bat roosting in the rafters of his garage, right over his NSX.

krtoflas
08-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Im considering putting a dish of food on the neighbors porch so all the animals hang out there.

mrclean81
08-29-2013, 08:26 PM
I live as far out in the boonies as it gets. Snakes, strange cats, birds..those are fairly common to find in your garage out here. When its 1 am and your still working, and you realize theres a bobcat standing in the driveway starting at you, thats when you know you are no longer in your safe zone lol.

01GreyStangGT
08-29-2013, 09:09 PM
I found a big snake in mine one time.