PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Roshan

Trouble
07-18-2013, 01:22 PM
Imagine my surprise when my USPS guy hands a box to me from PBMG. (specially since I have never ordered from them before) :wow: Turns out it was a package from Roshan !!! He hooked me up with a can of Collinite Marque D` Elegance :dance2

Thanks Roshan! You`re the best !!! :rockon

ihaveacamaro
07-18-2013, 01:31 PM
I`m glad you like it!! But you really didn`t need to make this thread, could`ve just PM`d me :)

You donated to the HANDY charity when you certainly didn`t have to and it took me by surprise. And of course you bumped the thread with your ridiculous offers so I think that actually helped the thread get exposure too lol :D ;)

I just wanted to say thanks, hope you didn`t have 915 before! :)

tropicsteve
07-18-2013, 05:17 PM
oh, i thought it was a "don`t go away mad, just go away" gift. :D lots of good people around here. :bigups

sprocketser
07-19-2013, 07:13 AM
Great gesture from Roshan , great guy .

radarryan
07-19-2013, 10:31 AM
:yourrock Roshan. Class act my man. Don`t lose that

:hail

Trouble
07-19-2013, 12:30 PM
I`m glad you like it!! But you really didn`t need to make this thread, could`ve just PM`d me :)

You donated to the HANDY charity when you certainly didn`t have to and it took me by surprise. And of course you bumped the thread with your ridiculous offers so I think that actually helped the thread get exposure too lol :D ;)

I just wanted to say thanks, hope you didn`t have 915 before! :)

I was happy to donate to such a worthy cause. Thanks again for the c-wax! :rockon

Great gesture from Roshan , great guy .

:yourrock Roshan. Class act my man. Don`t lose that

:hail

:exactly:

oh, i thought it was a "don`t go away mad, just go away" gift. :D lots of good people around here. :bigups

My family has paid me to stay away my entire life. Doesn`t bother me in the slightest. What are you willing to pay me to leave? :popcorn

Pats300zx
07-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Very nice gesture Roshan !!!! :yourrock:yourrock

jtford95
07-20-2013, 08:14 AM
You are the man Roshan!