PDA

View Full Version : SSR1 comparison?

Focusedonsound
05-16-2004, 07:14 PM
Which SSR product would you compare to Meguiars DACP to?

I had a chance to pick up some Poor boys products today at a local car show ...

I got .. SSR1, Poorboys polish,Spray & Wipe, and a waffel weave towel ....

pretty excited to try out the new products... hopefully one afternoon this week !

kimwallace
05-16-2004, 07:30 PM
DACP is very similar to Poorboy`s SSR 2.5 which isn`t out yet. You will be amazed by the shine that is left from using SSR1

Focusedonsound
05-16-2004, 07:37 PM
Yea I was excited to hear that the guys were going to be at a local Car show ... so I could pick up some products. I actually found out late yesterday that they were going to be there ... So I had to go... I met the guy (can`t remember his name for the life of me) spent a good 40 mins just B/Sing with him figuring out what the best combination is..

I really wanted to pick up some SSR2 as well but he was all out:( but I guess that will give me a reason to order 2.5 when it comes out.

awd330
05-16-2004, 10:10 PM
Kimwallace is correct. SSR2.5 is the Poorboy`s product that is the most similar to DACP.

BTW, where was the car show?

Focusedonsound
05-16-2004, 10:27 PM
The show was at pearson education .... seemed to be a pretty good turn out of cars...

awd330
05-16-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Focusedonsound
The show was at pearson education .... seemed to be a pretty good turn out of cars...
I`m not familiar with Pearson Education. What city & state?

Focusedonsound
05-16-2004, 11:15 PM
Ramsey/Upper Saddle River New Jersey

Woob
05-16-2004, 11:33 PM
:wait Could it have been Steve? :lmfao I hear he loves to keep talking and talking. Oh and creating more and more of great products! :LOLOL

Poorboy
05-17-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Woob
:wait Could it have been Steve? :lmfao I hear he loves to keep talking and talking. Oh and creating more and more of great products! :LOLOL

not me:D it was my friend Bryan....

I was at a Corvette show....:)

Focusedonsound
05-17-2004, 07:25 AM
Yes that was him Bryan!

Great guy ... very helpfull .... Even took some time at the end of the show ...to look at my car...(With my nasty Holograms)

I am still trying to work out a time with Clean Dean he is going to help me get my car back to normal.

however Bryan was great seemed to know the product line rather well. However I wanted to pick up some SSR2 and possibly SSR3 and he all out :( I guess I will have to wait untill I get a chance to order!

Woob
05-17-2004, 07:32 AM
Can`t you just stop by Poorboy`s factory? Take Top Secret pics! :lmfao If you can meet up with Clean Dean that would be the ultimate. :bigups

Focusedonsound
05-17-2004, 07:36 AM
Hmmm Taking the tour and possibly "some top secret" photos wouldn`t be a bad Idea however that would have to be up to the mastermind himself! ..

Im sure It would be alot of fun and would probably give me a chance to learn a lot more about the product line. Oh and of course take some pictures of the behind the scenes operation for all you guys.

I actually didn`t relize untill yesterday that that they were based out of NY ...(about a 20 min drive for me)!