PDA

View Full Version : Trade feedback

topdawg57
06-24-2013, 05:01 PM
They have thread about trade feedback over at AG So if i missed the one on this site mods please move.Traded with Jvs1991 everthing went well shipped trade out fast good communication.

mrclean81
06-24-2013, 05:20 PM
A Suzuki forum Im a member of has a market place feedback score under each members Avatar, so it has to be a VBulletin feature. I think it would be a great addition to this forum as well. For years, we wasnt allowed to buy sell or trade publically here. After it changed hands and became AF, we talked them into it and I think everyone has had good dealings so far. At least we havent seen any ripoff reports. All it would take is a few people getting burned to ruin it for everyone though.

ihaveacamaro
06-24-2013, 06:36 PM
I`ve traded with

Rwright
Wors

plenty of times and both have always been good trades. I think I`ve traded with others too, but it`s been a while so I can`t remember.

cleanmycorolla
06-24-2013, 06:42 PM
I`ve traded with Bunky(Al), Colin, and the OP. Also with mwoolfso, and a bunch of peeps at AG. I`ve never had an issue with anyone, everyone I`ve exchanged with has honestly been really good people!

TroyScherer
06-24-2013, 06:42 PM
I am freaking Awesome to trade with !!!!

Trade thread: http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/swap-meet/37419-troy-items-trade.html

mrclean81
06-24-2013, 08:09 PM
Ive traded and bought from so many members that I cant keep track of them. Most recently was Troy and Colin. Both of which were flawless transactions, as with every deal Ive made here. Never had a bad experience here (knock on wood).

johnboy
06-24-2013, 08:46 PM
i have done alot of tradeing in the past via here & ag and the good traders always have one thing in common-they respond quickly with a response one way or another, examples-troy,bunky,roshan,wors,colin.even if the deals dont go through or there not instrested they let you know:rockon

ca.detailchick
06-24-2013, 09:31 PM
I got rid of some products (in exchange for the ship charge) I wasnt using and sent them to mrclean81 .He very promptly sent me the shipping charge money in the mail.

I knew he would. I can sense an honest person.:)