PDA

View Full Version : question about BF Wet Diamond Polymer spray

jlineman
06-19-2013, 09:40 PM
I seem to remember discussions on this forum concerning BR Deep Gloss Spray and the concern was that several people felt that it attracted dust. I recently detailed the wife`s car and am going to wash it for the first time since the detail job. I have some of the BF Wet Diamond Polymer Spray I am planning on going over the car after washing and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it attracting dust as well?

wdmaccord
06-19-2013, 10:29 PM
I don`t know if it "attracts" dust. My car gets dusty no matter what I use on it. And pollen too. Some of that depends on where you live (what kind of construction is going on in your area, etc.). I use WDPS after every wash. I do notice a lot of the dust does blow off when I drive it, but the pollen is another story...it just sticks.

ec90
06-19-2013, 10:55 PM
I`ve noticed it attracts bugs like crazy.

Mr. Gloss
06-20-2013, 06:04 AM
BF Deep Gloss spray is an amazing extender. I`ve never had dust or pollen attraction due to BF Deep Gloss. Deep Gloss leaves a residue of not buffed.

Here`s how I apply it.

Spritz each panel and wipe it on with a short nap MF towel. Wait a few minutes and then slowly buff with a plush MF towel. Best quick detail ever.

PA DETAILER
06-20-2013, 07:15 AM
great product. never had issues with it.......

07gtcs
06-20-2013, 09:11 AM
In my use I can`t say it attracks any more dust than normal, and I can`t say that it repels it either. I do know that the car shines like crazy even when I do know its dusty.

wdmaccord
06-20-2013, 09:20 AM
BF Deep Gloss spray is an amazing extender. I`ve never had dust or pollen attraction due to BF Deep Gloss. Deep Gloss leaves a residue of not buffed.

Here`s how I apply it.

Spritz each panel and wipe it on with a short nap MF towel. Wait a few minutes and then slowly buff with a plush MF towel. Best quick detail ever.

Is this the predecessor to WDPS? I haven`t heard of the Deep Gloss spray.

07gtcs
06-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Is this the predecessor to WDPS? I haven`t heard of the Deep Gloss spray.

I believe this is what it was

Bunky
06-20-2013, 10:28 AM
I believe this is what it was

If I recall they took Deep Gloss and made two products:

1. Polymer Spray was more a spray wax than a detailer

2. Midnight Sun Instant Detailer which was a detail presumably to go with Midnight Sun but could be used over BFWD,.

Mr. Gloss
06-20-2013, 05:18 PM
Deep Gloss Spray is a polymer sealant in a spray formula that renews shine and extends protection when used over BFWD or any wax or sealant. Recommended for use over carnauba waxes.

I bought mine from CMA and still have 3 bottles left.:)

LJSNY
06-20-2013, 06:38 PM
Deep Gloss Spray is a polymer sealant in a spray formula that renews shine and extends protection when used over BFWD or any wax or sealant. Recommended for use over carnauba waxes.

I bought mine from CMA and still have 3 bottles left.:)

I have to ask, What is "Deep Gloss Spray"?

I can`t figure it out. Thanks

wdmaccord
06-20-2013, 06:50 PM
I don`t believe WDPS has any wax in it. It is just a polymer spray. The MSID does have wax.

I think I saw Todd mention on some thread that Deep Gloss spray was broken into 2 new products I mention above when the Wet Diamond line came out. I think.

rzatch
06-20-2013, 10:10 PM
I`ve never had a problem with it but BFMS is a dust magnet.